SUPER DUPER BOWL!...........Go EAGLES!

CorbLand

WKR
Was a nail biter for sure. I didn't realize that was the Eagles first Super Bowl win. That made it even better.

I am taking a knee with regards to the NFL and joined all those people responsible for empty seats in the stadium. Cut the game from my life and watched a BLACK MIRROR marathon instead. Don't miss watching a bunch of multi-millionaires in tight pants grabbing each other.

Broomd

WKR
I don’t have a horse in this race, and since just about every team I routed for in the playoffs lost, I should careless, but I do love football, even with all the bullshit kneeling for the national anthem, and players that got free tuition to good US colleges, and now make more in a year than most people in this world make in a lifetime, I still love this game. In many cases, these players can’t even put a few words together to make a f*****g sentence! I guess I’m the real idiot here for enjoying this sport so damn much......okay, GO PATS! I don’t like Philly fans anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah, don't feel bad; many, many of us NFL fans were "former fans" this year....we didn't watch one second of NFL this year due to the gross disrespect shown much of the season.
It was wonderful having all of that extra time!

We'll see how things go for next year and if they earn us back.

Not sure if anyone else noticed that the shirt Justin Timberlake was wearing during the halftime show had Elk on it. I wasn't looking that hard at him, but my daughter brought it to my attention.

NDGuy

WKR
Not sure if anyone else noticed that the shirt Justin Timberlake was wearing during the halftime show had Elk on it. I wasn't looking that hard at him, but my daughter brought it to my attention.

I want that damn shirt. I cannot find wildlife print shirts anywhere since Cabelas sold out.