SUPER DUPER BOWL!...........Go EAGLES!

mtnwrunner

Super Moderator
Staff member
I want and hope for a good game. That being said.....Go Eagles!!!!!
I really just want the primadonnas to lose. And before anyone says anything about "haters gonna hate,". Yup, that would be me when it comes to the pats.

Randy. Go Birds!

If Wentz was starting I would be on the Eagle bandwagon. So, I am just hoping for a good game.

Not sure though how the Pats are "Prima donnas".

I don’t have a horse in this race, and since just about every team I routed for in the playoffs lost, I should careless, but I do love football, even with all the bullshit kneeling for the national anthem, and players that got free tuition to good US colleges, and now make more in a year than most people in this world make in a lifetime, I still love this game. In many cases, these players can’t even put a few words together to make a f*****g sentence! I guess I’m the real idiot here for enjoying this sport so damn much......okay, GO PATS! I don’t like Philly fans anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
mtnwrunner

mtnwrunner

Super Moderator
Staff member
I don’t have a horse in this race, and since just about every team I routed for in the playoffs lost, I should careless, but I do love football, even with all the bullshit kneeling for the national anthem, and players that got free tuition to good US colleges, and now make more in a year than most people in this world make in a lifetime, I still love this game. In many cases, these players can’t even put a few words together to make a f*****g sentence! I guess I’m the real idiot hear for enjoying this sport so damn much......okay, GO PATS! I don’t like Philly fans anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Greg, well said......................except the part about the Pats. Go Eagles!

Randy

Scoot

WKR
Really tough to cheer for the Eagles after seeing their fans behavior last round. An amazing number of people behaving in totally inappropriate and idiotic ways. Terrible! However I can't cheer for the Patriots. I hope Wentz' team wins.

All that being said I can't remember a Superbowl I cared less about.

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Pats are going to steamroll them
Doubtful since they never steam rolled anyone in a Superbowl yet and they've had more than few chances.
Going to cheer for the eagles because who doesn't hate the pats? Eagles by 3

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

WKR
Had to miss this one, enjoying a nice evening by the fire, planning 2018 hunts.