Bonehead move

So, I have a ton of Pendleton wool shirts. I get one every year for Xmas. Love the things. They are sort of my signature now. Anyway, one thing Pendleton shirts are not good for is cleaning or drying your lenses on your binocs. Rainy day, no lease covers, had to clear them multiple times. Long story short they eye pieces on my fairly new binocs are scratched to hell... so learn from my mistake... wool scratches glass pretty badly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jskaanland

Administrator
Staff member
So, I have a ton of Pendleton wool shirts. I get one every year for Xmas. Love the things. They are sort of my signature now. Anyway, one thing Pendleton shirts are not good for is cleaning or drying your lenses on your binocs. Rainy day, no lease covers, had to clear them multiple times. Long story short they eye pieces on my fairly new binocs are scratched to hell... so learn from my mistake... wool scratches glass pretty badly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I wear Pendletons handed down from my dad, they are great shirts... especially if you carry a microfiber lens cloth ;)

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

HookUp

WKR
Shirts can contain oil, dirt, etc. Good habit is to use a clean micro fiber cloth of some sort. Thanks for sharing.

Dinger

WKR
After taking some advice I only use camera lens cleaning gear on my optics.......those mini puffers and fit for purpose soft brushes. I still carry a spudz (fiber cloths) for wet days but do my level best to minimise it's use and keep it grit free.

V65Magna

FNG
You are hereby authorized to use Homer's time honored expletive: "DOH!" Let us know if you feel any better!