Hemorrhoid flare ups

Scoot

WKR
One of my favorite old timer fishing buddies, who is no longer with us, always preached "Take care of your a-hole and it will take care of you."

I'm going to take good care of mine because hopefully he'll be calling in a bull for me in AZ!!! :)

NoWiser

WKR
I'm going to take good care of mine because hopefully he'll be calling in a bull for me in AZ!!! :)

I'm confused. Your a-hole or your buddy will be doing the calling?? Perhaps they are not mutually exclusive? :D

boom

WKR
oddly enough..on a similar vein..

my wife is sending me to buy new toilets. TODAY! she put holds on two TOTO toilets with that waterjet butt-washing toilet seat. we already had the electrical behind our toilets installed when we bought the house. my doctor said they are the best thing if you have 'roids. minimal wiping..all part of marrying an asian transplant i suppose. :)

just sayin.

Halfslam

Lil-Rokslider
My wife asked what I was so intent on reading after hearing me chuckling...I said a thread on Rokslide about hemorhiod flair ups. Her...WHAT?? Seriously?? You've got to be kidding!! I said really, it's very informative and kind of a cool male bonding experience. Her...OMG men! Hemorhiodal bonding, that's disgusting. Women just don't get it. :rolleyes:

I'm nursing one right now. I guess I need to cut down on my screen time while on the john crapper. Coffee and mini-wheats don't have the same affect on me anymore. Time for some fiber supplements I suppose.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

505Wapiti

WKR
Prep H wipes… never go anywhere without them. Haven’t used paper in a long time. Fiber intake is crucial and as mentioned earlier if you are the guy that camps out forever on the John, shorten up your time. Do your thing and bounce.

I'm nursing one right now. I guess I need to cut down on my screen time while on the john crapper. Coffee and mini-wheats don't have the same affect on me anymore. Time for some fiber supplements I suppose.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
What did you search to find a 3 1/2 year old thread on hemorrhoids???

Prep H wipes… never go anywhere without them. Haven’t used paper in a long time. Fiber intake is crucial and as mentioned earlier if you are the guy that camps out forever on the John, shorten up your time. Do your thing and bounce.

Not using any commercial wipes is what helped me out of that bumpy time. Anything with alcohol enraged them. Straight up TP is my advice. Spit on it if you can’t wipe dry. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ScottRK

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks for the bump and all earlier suggestions . Spent too much time from 12-18 y.o sitting on a JD 3020 in the summer back when cultivating each corn and beans field twice was still a thing.

Gold Bond. Especially the menthol version for its cooling and soothing properties. Of course that is after the first 15 -20 seconds of intense burning sensation.

It fun to watch some the reaction of someone that uses it for the first time. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: