Best Hunting/Fishing gift for Under $100

mlob1one

WKR
Do they hook up to a MR pack well? I have a Metcalf
One or the other absolutely will. I'm unfamiliar with MR but Kifaru has a universal model that my boys use with their ILBE packs. Worth their weight several times over.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

I am gonna go outside the box here and recommend something non gear related , and recommend maybe have her throw together a picture album for you of hunting adventures. Cost of the album, plus cost of developing pictures etc come in below 100 (if u dont already have one)

I also have a picture frame, cant remember where i got it, but it says "hunting memories" and has little slots for all kinds of different pics etc.

Both make nice additions to your hunting room/den/man cave

My wife did this for me and adds stuff to it every year, Its one of my favorite possessions.

I had my wife take hunters safety for a present a couple years ago.
It was great for her to learn and we get to spend more time together as well.

Netherman

WKR
I am gonna go outside the box here and recommend something non gear related , and recommend maybe have her throw together a picture album for you of hunting adventures. Cost of the album, plus cost of developing pictures etc come in below 100 (if u dont already have one)

I also have a picture frame, cant remember where i got it, but it says "hunting memories" and has little slots for all kinds of different pics etc.

+2 This sounds awesome. I spend forever researching anything I want to buy and my wife hates it when she gets something I want but not the exact item and I want to make an exchange. Sometimes I may want different memories, like not shooting over the bull's back last year but they is what they is. Can't exchange them.

Awesome idea. I put together a hunting/outdoor activity album for my son a few years ago and he loved it!

Here's a couple more ideas.

A new Benchmade mini-Barrage pocket knife is sure sweet. They run just a bit more than your limit at $125.00 real world price in stores. Great pocket knife that certainly could be used for dressing deer, grouse, fish! It has a perfect blade shape and size for a variety of tasks and has a spring assist opening that is pretty cool. It also locks up tight with an additional feature that is pretty neat.

Get your name engraved on the side to make it a little more personal! You cannot go wrong with a great pocket knife!

David

Benchmade Mini-Barrage Family

I'll throw something else out there that I really like and think is the cats meow! Both of these products are fantastic and you cannot believe how well they work. You save a lot of energy getting around in wet slick conditions and have are a lot safer from taking nasty falls!

The Hillsound add shows them on hiking shoes, but they work great on pack boots or other hunting boots.

Trail Crampon - Hillsound Equipment

Kahtoola MICROspikes(R) Snow Footwear, Crampons, & Ice Spikes

keller

WKR
i second the picture album/wall poster my wife gave one to me for christmas not knowing what it was when i opened it made it the best gift ever.otherwise i just got a sitka core lw hoodie.which are on sale now for $95 and am very impressed with it. i am sure it will see plenty of use.good luck

Mosby

WKR
Phelps ez estrus call. Bugle tube and some diaphragms all make breat gifts imo. Leatherman if you don't have one. New backpack stove is also nice. You can a lot of useful gear with $100.

GotDraw?

WKR
SOLE brand, Dean Karnazas model, heat-moldable insoles. Heat them in your oven one at a time, place in your boot and lace your boot. Stand still for a couple minutes, viola! Custom insoles. I usually have to heat-mold mine 2x before they are perfect (low arches). You can heat and re-mold them up to 4x.

Make your favorite boots even better!

Game changers for your boots in steep terrain. They lock your feet in place your boots so your feet will not slip forward in your boots during steep descents, you will NOT get toe-jammed with these in your favorite boots. Phenomenal arch support. You will not have to over tighten your boots for descents any more.

They are so good that I always forget they are there... and forget to tell people how great they are.

About $35- 40 or so.

JL

OP
NDGuy

NDGuy

WKR
Kicking this back up to the top. Xmas is right around the corner and there are some good suggestions.

Always good to get new suggestions as well!