Best Hunting/Fishing gift for Under $100

NDGuy

WKR
Xmas/Birthday gift ideas updated for 2020

Last edited:

V65Magna

FNG
Your staring out new to reloading, so how about 100 pieces of Lapua brass in your favorite caliber? They average about a buck a piece and are well worth it!

SLDMTN

Super Moderator
Staff member
One of my favorite early season gifts are annual parking passes to local areas. We have state and borough trailheads that require different parking permits so each year there's two options here in my neck of the woods.

It isn't flashy but for someone who actually gets outside, it's a perfect gift.

OP
NDGuy

NDGuy

WKR
Thanks for the suggestions all. I do have a jet boil and harness already. But some jet boil accessories or freeze dried food would be a good idea. Also maybe some backpack accessories. I have a MR Metcalf so maybe some pouches or a Kifaru Gun Bearer would be a nice addition to my pack setup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
NDGuy

NDGuy

WKR
One of my favorite early season gifts are annual parking passes to local areas. We have state and borough trailheads that require different parking permits so each year there's two options here in my neck of the woods.

It isn't flashy but for someone who actually gets outside, it's a perfect gift.

I would LOVE this but in ND especially the east side, there isn’t much like this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

N2TRKYS

WKR
If you like Nosler bullets, check out Shootersproshop.com. I've probably paid a couple of their light bills with as much stuff as I've ordered from them. Lol

Glendon Mullins

Hillbilly Moderator
Staff member
I am gonna go outside the box here and recommend something non gear related , and recommend maybe have her throw together a picture album for you of hunting adventures. Cost of the album, plus cost of developing pictures etc come in below 100 (if u dont already have one)

I also have a picture frame, cant remember where i got it, but it says "hunting memories" and has little slots for all kinds of different pics etc.

Both make nice additions to your hunting room/den/man cave

Trial153

WKR
Gift card to either bay photo or fracture me. Put some of your favorite hunting picture on high quality acrylic or metal prints ...large ones and you might save someone hefty taxidermy bills.

I would request a wool beanie off ebay. Made in he USA and costs $8 TYD. Get a good headlamp. If you use it a lot, it'll pay for itself in the first season or two in battery life versus the cheapo ones. I like princeton tec, black diamond, and I'm loving the one from camofire for $14. I know that goes against buying a cheapo one but, I've got abut 4 hours of solid run time on mine using high beam and it still looks as bright as it did. Kifaru Gun bearer is the berries too. I'd get the cook book from Hank Shaw. Priceless for wild game dining. That puts you about $45. So, I'd ask for two f the beanies and camofire headlamps. You'll be set fr a while on those departments. God Bless

OP
NDGuy

NDGuy

WKR
I am going to have the wife read through this good suggestions!

I would recommend meriono wool base layers or a tyto knife. Or Havalon

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

OP
NDGuy

NDGuy

WKR
I have been trying to find a good place with wildlife prints, specifically mule deer or elk but haven't found much for under that price.