Flashlight

I lost my last Archerytalk flashlight. These small unique torches cast an amazing beam because the lens was a magnifier but they no longer sell them and I cannot locate em elsewhere. Have you seen anything like this? They had to be a private label product and i'm sure someone is still manufacturing them under a different name. Anyone? I've searched everywhere, can't even find an old image of in the web...it's just gone! AT Mod said they don't make em anymore but I find that difficult to believe.

Not sure what your budget is- but I bought a LED Lenser p5.5 (I think??) from cabelas bargain cave. It was $29, normally $100ish. Rechargeable, bout the size of one of the AA size mag lites. That little sucker is awesome. Never had a charging issue, runs forever, and throws off an incredible beam, or flood light. Costco also sells some mini lights in a three pack that throw a super bright beam. And they are cheap.

530Chukar

WKR
I've had one of the Duracell branded LED flashlights from Costco and I love that thing. It was under $30 if I remember right too. Battery last forever. I think it runs on C's.

There is a headlamp thread in the gear section. Worth checking out.

I have had good luck with palm sized fenix lights. Surefire makes a 1 battery hand held but it is a bit spendy and uses 123 batteries.

Agross

WKR
There is a headlamp thread in the gear section. Worth checking out.

I have had good luck with palm sized fenix lights. Surefire makes a 1 battery hand held but it is a bit spendy and uses 123 batteries.

I have a couple of these lights. Have worked great for me.