Alaska draw results!

carter33

WKR
Damn, first year to not get any draw. Won’t complain though, I live in AK and the opportunities are more than ample. Just need more time off work.

SpannerAK

Lil-Rokslider
Time is a premium for me this fall. So I went the easy route with a Tier 1 tag. The wife who draws something every year pulled a goat tag.

colonel00

WKR

Don't hate. I didn't draw a caribou so I'll take an Emperor Goose tag. Especially since they just opened the season last year to residents only and who knows how many years it will be open before it might close again.

Tekla

FNG
Wife drew dg336 portage tag for goat. She has drawn five years straight. I drew zip. Pretty happy for her though

cowboy

Lil-Rokslider
Finally drew a Kuiu black bear with my son so if anyone has any contacts or thoughts on how to put this together or go about it it would be appreciated. Got a year to get this figured out.

luke moffat

Super Moderator
Wife drew dg336 portage tag for goat. She has drawn five years straight. I drew zip. Pretty happy for her though

Dang you drew the goat tag I wanted!!!

My dad and I drew the same brown bear tag on Kodiak and we didn't even party hunt, so I can't complain too much. ;)

Flojoe

FNG
No luck here, congrats to those who drew!

Time to start planning a 480 goat hunt!

colonel00

WKR
Started a thread in Game Birds looking for info on the Emperor Goose hunt and Cold Bay. Just mentioning it here as many AK folks have been in this thread but might not make it to the Game Birds forum too often :D