Mystery Ranch 3-Way Expandabke Briefcase

dotman

WKR
Anyone use one of these for work? I just ordered one up out of their closeout section to replace my crappy one that work provides. Had a Dell backpack that lasted about 7 years but one of the straps ripped out late last year and I can’t stand the crappy briefcases that are standard and didn’t want to spend the money for a leather setup or $200+ for other options.

3 Way Briefcase Expandable | Mystery Ranch Backpacks

Texarican

FNG
Interested in this. I switch between a brookstone laptop briefcase and a Kaka (amazon Chinese) backpack for business travel. The backpack is super convenient but just doesn't feel professional when I go visit customers. I don't care for the bulky brookstone briefcase so I've been wondering about the MR option as well.

OP
D

dotman

WKR
Yeah I really like it has the option to be a backpack.

Just ordered one. Looks like a great product!

My briefcase has been held together with black duct tape for about a year and a half now. It is time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got it tonight.

It’s all that MR made it seem. I was able to fit all of my students work to be graded as well as 15” laptop and spirals with room to spare.

Well put together bag overall, the backpack aspect is bit strange as you’d expect, but it will be nice the next time I jump on a plane. The straps store nicely as well and don’t bulge out of the bag.

Texarican

FNG
Carried mine to work for a week now and am happy with it. I think it’s gonna for under an airplane seat much better than my backpack did.

woods89

WKR
They were just on Camofire the other day. As a contractor I need something to keep job info, brochures, note paper, etc. with me on the job. Was wanting to get something of high quality for that so I picked one up. It will be interesting to see how it works.

BigDog00

WKR
For you guys that have one of these, do you think a 17" laptop would fit? I know the description says "up to 15in", but Ive seen some that you can fit a 17".

OP
D

dotman

WKR
For you guys that have one of these, do you think a 17" laptop would fit? I know the description says "up to 15in", but Ive seen some that you can fit a 17".

I think it would, plenty of room around my toshiba.

coiloil37

Lil-Rokslider
I’ve been using one for the past year. I fly between Canada and Oz every four weeks and it’s made about a doz trips with me. It still looks like new, holds all my carry on, fits under the seat with ease and works at least as well as my old spike camp did for the same task. I’m sitting in the Vancouver lounge now waiting for my flight over and it’s sitting by my feet.