Javelin Bipod - Group buy for Roksliders..

Jd259

WKR
I’m in for a standard at 20% looks like we’ll make that for sure at this rate

dotman

WKR
Goodness! I’m an idiot. I thought it said inches but it’s centimeters! Lol!

I’m in for a standard height, then. Would the discount also apply to a set of the Jane Long Legs as well??

Thanks for the correction, Dotman!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No prob, just didn’t want you to be shocked when it came :)

3forks

WKR
"I’m in for a standard height, then. Would the discount also apply to a set of the Jane Long Legs as well??"

I'm in for a standard, and also curious if the discount would apply to the Jane Long Legs.

OLI62

FNG
I'm in for a long. Also would like to purchase the Jane long legs to go with it.

robie

WKR
In for a long.

I'm roughly number 24.

If everyone was serious with their post should lock in a 20% discount.

OP
S
Okay, 20% discount it is. I'll leave it a few more days and see if we pick up any more takers before sorting something out.

As for the Jane long legs...

The intention at the moment is to replace the Jane Long Legs with leg kits.. These are going to be available in 20cm, 30cm, 40cm and 50cm in length so you can pick which one you want. All compatible with 300s and Javelins.

I would order the bipod for the moment and then will take names for those of you who are interested in a leg kit and I will sort you out individually with a leg kit at a 20% discount.

How does that grab you all?

Jd259

WKR
Sounds awesome, when we order one will it come with both style mounts? I watched a video from you guys at shot show and they had a new style mount that is actually “bedded into the stock” I guess you could say? I really like the idea of that so will they come with both or just the original one that uses the sling stud mounting hole?