Javelin Bipod - Group buy for Roksliders..

OP
S
Sounds awesome, when we order one will it come with both style mounts? I watched a video from you guys at shot show and they had a new style mount that is actually “bedded into the stock” I guess you could say? I really like the idea of that so will they come with both or just the original one that uses the sling stud mounting hole?

They ship with universal adapters but the gunsmith adapters to bed into the stock are available on the website.

Jim count me In for a long Model and then a leg kit when they become available. Thanks for working with Rokslide members.

twall13

WKR
I just saw this, I'm in for a standard and possibly the leg kit. Thanks.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Okay, 20% discount it is. I'll leave it a few more days and see if we pick up any more takers before sorting something out.

As for the Jane long legs...

The intention at the moment is to replace the Jane Long Legs with leg kits.. These are going to be available in 20cm, 30cm, 40cm and 50cm in length so you can pick which one you want. All compatible with 300s and Javelins.

I would order the bipod for the moment and then will take names for those of you who are interested in a leg kit and I will sort you out individually with a leg kit at a 20% discount.

How does that grab you all?

Sounds great, Jim!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mt100gr.

WKR
I like it! Thank you, Jim.

One more question: can we add more firearm adapters to the order if they are in stock?

m274

WKR
Would the 20% apply to additional adapters as well? I'd need at least one additional Universal Rifle Adapter (what is their normal price?) and probably 1 picatinny adapter.

KY Ryan

FNG
Please put me down for a long model and two additional universal adapters. Thanks for putting this on.

MIKEYB

WKR
Not sure I can pass this up, would be in for standard and possible leg kit.