Javelin Bipod - Group buy for Roksliders..

BigJoeXD

FNG
Well darn...was able to get my order in for the longs but thought the opportunity to get a discount was over and done with. Looking forward to getting the bipod in hand!

I'm in for long legs and some mounts if this is still happening.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I'm in for long legs and some mounts if this is still happening.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Same for me. I sent Jim a PM yesterday asking if I could still get in on the deal but haven’t heard back just yet. Not sure if it’s still open to members or not.

robie

WKR
Same for me. I sent Jim a PM yesterday asking if I could still get in on the deal but haven’t heard back just yet. Not sure if it’s still open to members or not.
He replied in this thread saying it was closed.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

OP
S
Sorry guys but I have to draw this one to a close. I've even had various non Rokslide members who have seen this on here and emailed me asking for the code.

Doesn't mean we won't be running another promo for you guys in future..... As it is I have 65 guys going for this one!

robie

WKR
Thank you Jim! Mime came in today. I ordered 2 extra adapters so now i can use it on any of my rifles. Really saved a good deal of money vs buying 3 seperate bipods.

m274

WKR
Sorry guys but I have to draw this one to a close. I've even had various non Rokslide members who have seen this on here and emailed me asking for the code.

Doesn't mean we won't be running another promo for you guys in future..... As it is I have 65 guys going for this one!

Just to be clear - that doesn't invalidate my code, does it? I've been waiting for the long and didn't see it come back in stock. My code is still good when it does come back in stock, right? Any guess on ETA?

OP
S
We have just received the new leg extension kits that replace the long legs. These should be up and available this week in 20cm, 30cm, 40cm and 50cm lengths. We can produce 60cm if there’s much calling for it but not initially.

I’ll be posting the long legs discount codes out this week for interested buyers.

dmc

FNG
What are the differences between the long legs and the new leg extension kits?

OP
S
We've decided to remove the old "long legs" and offer you a variety of sizes to suit different needs. The legs themselves are identical to the old long legs in all but sizing.

The new ones come in 20c, 30cm, 40cm, and 50cm lengths and plug straight in to the Javelin / 300 / Blaser bipods as per previous.

They should be live on the website tomorrow.

Screen Shot 2018-06-11 at 16.07.10.jpg Screen Shot 2018-06-11 at 16.06.59.jpg

jeffpg

WKR
Thank you Jim! Mime came in today. I ordered 2 extra adapters so now i can use it on any of my rifles. Really saved a good deal of money vs buying 3 seperate bipods.

That's what I want to do, but I'm having trouble figuring out which adapter I need...