Javelin Bipod - Group buy for Roksliders..

Hi folks. I’ve had a couple of people pm me asking if there is a discount going.

I’m going to put together a group buy for you guys as you’ve been so supportive of our little company and will work out a sensible discount at the office this morning and post on here later. In the meantime if you’re interested then post below with what you are looking for and I’ll work something out.

Standards are in stock, Longs are likely to be 2-3 weeks as we got completely cleaned out with the Sheep show/ SCI shows in close succession.

Update:

Buyers: 1-10 10% Discount
11+ 20% Discount

Last edited:

carter33

WKR
I am in for the standard bipod, have been looking into the bipods for months now and intend on getting one before fall. With a discount I would go ahead and pull the trigger now.

mt100gr.

WKR
Perfect! I've been checking back everyday for the Javelin Long to come back in stock.

Put me down for 1.

Thank you

I’d be in for one at the 20% discount, if we reach that number. Do we get to choose standard or long? I’m not home right now and need to measure the height I need for seated shooting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dotman

WKR
I’d be in for one at the 20% discount, if we reach that number. Do we get to choose standard or long? I’m not home right now and need to measure the height I need for seated shooting.

For seated you’ll need the add on the Jane Long Legs to either the std or long model. The long is an inch or two taller then the standard if I remember correctly.

Jane Long Legs for Javelin Bipod

For seated you’ll need the add on the Jane Long Legs to either the std or long model. The long is an inch or two taller then the standard if I remember correctly.

Jane Long Legs for Javelin Bipod

Goodness! I’m an idiot. I thought it said inches but it’s centimeters! Lol!

I’m in for a standard height, then. Would the discount also apply to a set of the Jane Long Legs as well??

Thanks for the correction, Dotman!

weaver

WKR
On second thought I'd rather have the long model.
So in for a long at 20%

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

ceng

Lil-Rokslider
What is the pricing on the Long before discount? I don't see it on the site.

Thanks