Javelin Bipod - Group buy for Roksliders..

robie

WKR
Did the price just jump?

Was the Javelin Bipod - Standard always $295? I'm either loosing my mind or I swear it was lower last time I looked.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Did the price just jump?

Was the Javelin Bipod - Standard always $295? I'm either loosing my mind or I swear it was lower last time I looked.

Wow, the price did just jump, I guess I barely missed it. I paid 255.00 maybe ~1.5-2 weeks ago. In fact, I almost ordered one from the Weatherby website at 295.00 but got it from javelin for 255.00.

I ended up ordering the longer lever for it as well.

robie

WKR
Wow, the price did just jump, I guess I barely missed it. I paid 255.00 maybe ~1.5-2 weeks ago. In fact, I almost ordered one from the Weatherby website at 295.00 but got it from javelin for 255.00.

I ended up ordering the longer lever for it as well.

I was waiting for the long version to get in stock but would have ordered the Standard had I knows the price was about to jump 16%.

WyoElk

WKR
Interesting. I’ve been waiting for the Longs to get back in stock. I hope they don’t go up in price too. On the google search it still shows $255 for the standard and $295 for the longs but I don’t know.

I agree with robie, I would have ordered a standard to avoid the price increase.

robie

WKR
Interesting. I’ve been waiting for the Longs to get back in stock. I hope they don’t go up in price too. On the google search it still shows $255 for the standard and $295 for the longs but I don’t know.

I agree with robie, I would have ordered a standard to avoid the price increase.

That is just google showing cached data and it hasn't had a refresh yet.

Last edited:

twall13

WKR
I had considered waiting for the long but decided I'd be fine with the standard as I plan on getting some leg extensions when they come out anyway. I'm glad I made my purchase quickly but that sucks for everyone waiting... Hopefully the long legs don't jump in price as well.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

dmc

FNG
Dang. I was waiting on the long too. Was already a pricey bipod, probably bail on this deal.

mt100gr.

WKR
Hopefully Jim will honor the price we all signed up for and have been waiting for. Yes, he's giving us a deal but if there's a price hike, I will probably look elsewhere as well.

Maybe the long price will stay the same since the only difference is an inch or so of carbon tube....

bccrover

FNG
I was also waiting on the long. Very curious if we will get the old price. Hope so, I was excited to try this.

ftothfadd

Lil-Rokslider
Hi goys, if any of you decides not to use your discount code, I would very much appreciate if you pm it to me. I understand these are one time coupons, so pls only pm it if you decided not to follow through with the purchase.
Also, looking at the price change, those of you who used the coupon, were you able to get the additional 20% off the 255$ price paying in the neighborhood of 205? That was a raging deal then, now they are 295 on their site.
Thank you!

DRUSS

WKR
Yeah, I think I would have ordered early if new of increase. But was also waiting for the long version to be back in stock

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
I was reminded today at the range how much this whole deal just bums me out that I missed out waiting on the long

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

mt100gr.

WKR
Do we know for sure that the long version also jumped up in price. The standard was definitely at 255 and is now at 295 but I swear I remember seeing them both at 295 about a year or so ago - whenever Justin did his review.

I remember being surprised that the standard version was suddenly 40 bucks cheaper and almost ordered one. Then the group buy came along and I signed up for a long. I am still holding out hope that when the long comes back in stock it will be at the price I signed up for. After all, I can buy a tripod with 5 carbon leg sections, 3 legs, a hub and head for less than the standard javelin. (I realize that's not apples-Apple's, as the tripod market is much more broad but in terms of technical materials and construction and Mark up, it is interesting.)

nrh6.7

WKR
Has anyone spoke to Jim @ Spartan about this? I find it weird that he would offer a discount to us and promptly raise the pricing. I am also waiting on the long version to come back in stock, but not at the new pricing.