Javelin Bipod - Group buy for Roksliders..

twall13

WKR
I didn't check out the leg extensions till just now and it shows the 40's and 50's are both sold out already. Any idea when they might be back in stock? I was leaning towards a 40 but may go with the 30 if it's going to be awhile....

jb79

WKR
Okay guys the discount code for leg extensions is SPJ8DR. That will be valid for two weeks from today (Monday 2nd July at 1159 pm).

What size leg extensions do you recommend for sitting? 50 cm? Want to use them for an AR sitting during coyote hunting and I am 5’9” if that helps. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jeffpg

WKR
I got all my stuff ordered today and I'm really looking forward to getting my hands on this gear. I have a brand new custom built ultralight long range 28 Nosler that came in under 6 lbs and it's itchin' to wear the Spartan goodies.

I went with the 50cm leg extensions jb, as in my experience with sitting bipod shooting that should get me closer to where I like to be and I'm only a inch or two taller than you.

A big shout out to James at Spartan for his help on my order, the customer service shown to me thus far is second to none!

OP
S
Just for interests sake here is Coffin Rob using some 50cm extensions in a standard length Javelin (Rob is 6'0"). Sitting the 50's are on minimum extension and he has them at max extension for kneeling.

Attachments

• IMG_1116.jpg
    IMG_1116.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_1118.jpg
    IMG_1118.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 95
Thank You those pictures of the 50cm extensions are perfect. Ordered the leg extensions this morning to go with the Javelin Long I have been using for a few months now. The bipod has been working great and is very steady even at 1000 yards for me

OP
S
Guys, the Javelin code will expire in a couple of weeks so if there is anybody outstanding who didn't place an order for a bipod and still wants one then please try and order within the next couple of weeks.

Everything should be in stock and we have good stock of leg extensions (Code in the thread above).

Hope you enjoy it!

sndmn11

WKR
My leg extensions came today and they are nearly perfect. I was surprised to see that they are not a one for one swap in that you have to re-use the original threaded aluminium retaining collar, and a plastic (mine is red) retaining clip from the legs that came with the bipod. I had thought that one would just be able to screw the old legs out and the new ones in, but you have to handle these small parts which might make in the field swaps unnecessarily risky and more difficult.

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
I just take the red clips out. It's faster to switch leg. Just don't forget to tighten them. Don't sweat the small stuff. I have switched them countless times with zero issue.

sndmn11

WKR
Ohhhh, I think i see what you are saying. By not using the red clips, you are able to change legs without unscrewing the aluminium cap since the leg would just slide right past it?