Where is everone applying this year?

Highlands Hunter

Lil-Rokslider
My son, daughter, and I just applied for our mule deer buck and bull elk permits here in Montana. I can't wait for April 16th to get here with the results. Additionally, I applied in Utah for sheep and elk, and I am waiting for Nevada.

Last year my son scored and drew a LE bull elk permit here in Montana and I drew a LE mule deer buck permit in Utah.

dtrkyman

WKR
Montana, Wyoming, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico for elk. So after I don't draw anything I will probably otc Colorado.

mlob1one

WKR
WY antlerless pronghorn & elk
UT LE elk, dedicated buck tag, LE bear, and when it's available LE antlerless elk. Otc turkey

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Trial153

WKR
Every sheep tag I can that has a random draw tag available. WY elk, cashing points out and finished with that money pit. All total about 30 plus draws total spread out ...AK is finished so i am already 0/3.

Montana, Wyoming, Colorado, New Mexico, Arizona and Utah. Elk in all of them. Muleys and pronghorn in all except MT and NM. Plus bighorn in AZ and CO, as well as bear, moose, bighorn and goat in CO. I’m just doing points for half of them so I’ll probably end up not drawing anything and just end up doing elk otc in CO plus a second choice or leftover muley tag.

Fitzwho

WKR
Should be picking up antelope tags in Colorado and Wyoming, hopefully Mule deer tags in New Mexico and/or Utah (I really wish the states could get together and schedule their app deadlines so I could get those results before having to apply for CO), and either a late season AZ elk hunt or Kansas whitetails. Guess i’ll Be applying for Aoudad in NM as well.

All in Colorado.

Archery
Pronghorn
Bighorn

Muzzleloader
Elk
Moose

Rifle
Elk (leftover tag)
Mule Deer

I'll get points for elk, mule deer, and pronghorn in WY. I should draw every thing, but the sheep and moose tag.

Last edited:

Slim Jim

WKR
Nevada, Utah, Arizona, and Colorado. OTC Idaho elk if I don’t draw a bull somewhere else

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Highlands Hunter

Highlands Hunter

Lil-Rokslider
I hope to make it back to Oregon in August and hunt black bears again. I did this last year for the first time and had a blast. I shot a 15 year old sow along the coast in the black berry patches. It was a fun intense hunt, often having bears within 20 yards and unable to see them.
My son shot a nice old sow as well.

Zach

I have max points for southern utah buck deer rifle so I'll draw that and add another limited entry rifle elk point for utah also. Then i'm putting in for the regular cow elk, bull elk, buck deer, buck antelope, and desert bighorn for my home state of nevada.

OP
Highlands Hunter

Highlands Hunter

Lil-Rokslider
I have max points for southern utah buck deer rifle so I'll draw that and add another limited entry rifle elk point for utah also. Then i'm putting in for the regular cow elk, bull elk, buck deer, buck antelope, and desert bighorn for my home state of nevada.

Are you going for the Henrys tag?

robtattoo

WKR
For the first time in a few years, absolutely nothing.
I'll be buying a Wyoming elk point & that's it this year.

Going otc Utah elk or I may possibly see about a leftover WY cow tag.

elkyinzer

WKR
Utah elk, deer, bison, desert sheep, moose.
New Mexico elk.

Likely just be hunting mountain whitetails at home again this year but I'd be thrilled if I drew something.

swampokie

WKR
Arizona elk antelope deer sheep nm elk deer antelope Colorado bear Kentucky elk Oklahoma deer turkey Texas gator antelope Barbary Pa elk. Then I will probly get otc tag and hunt colorado

Wapiti1

WKR
Antelope in WY for points only.
Elk in AZ, NM, UT, NV, KY, PA. Just for point WY, CO. One non-res native biggame combo in MT for general season. OTC archery in CO.
Deer in UT, AZ, CO, NV. Lined up landowner deer tag in CO to combo with OTC elk.
Sheep in AZ, NM, UT, NV, MT, WA, OR, WY, CO
Goat in MT, AK
Moose in MT, NH, MA

These are all best unit applications, so please use my license fee and other donations for the betterment of the wildlife.

Jeremy