Shout out to LiteOutdoors/Brennen

If you know me, you know I'm a bit of a gear whore and am REALLY picky. I have been dealing with Brennen at LiteOutdoors for a while now and he has been more than patient with all my questions and requests. I have bought 3 stoves from him in the last 2 years and am super impressed at the quality and functionality of his products. He always replys to my emails the same day and has even made me a deal or two on some extra parts that I asked for. Just wanted to let everyone know about my experience and give Brennen a big thanks for the excellent customer service! Oh yeah, the stoves work great too!!

I totally agree! I've only bought one stove and a couple parts from him, but he is extremely cordial and his customer service is second to none.

Tbob

Lil-Rokslider
I bought a stove from Brennan as well. Super cool guy, answered about a million questions from me and even helped me upgrade my shelter. I’ve already sent a few friends his way.. oh and the stove works like a champ in my Redcliff!

JPGreg

Lil-Rokslider
what size did you go with?
My cimarron could use a new stove setup, what you guys recommend?

OP
White Wizard
I like the regular 18". U could go with shorter but then you run into finding/sawing/breaking wood into shorter pieces. I have an xl 18 also and still like the regular 18 the best.

Just ordered an 18” stove today! Can’t wait to try it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GIS

Lil-Rokslider
what size did you go with?
My cimarron could use a new stove setup, what you guys recommend?
I run an 18" stove and 7' pipe with my Cimarron.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Simps

FNG
Baffle or no baffle? I have an 18” and love it and am thinking about getting a baffle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been talking to him quite a bit as well and he's phenomenal at answering questions and getting back to me in a timely manner. He sets the bar really high for customer service.

Nomad

Lil-Rokslider
If you know me, you know I'm a bit of a gear whore and am REALLY picky. I have been dealing with Brennen at LiteOutdoors for a while now and he has been more than patient with all my questions and requests. I have bought 3 stoves from him in the last 2 years and am super impressed at the quality and functionality of his products. He always replys to my emails the same day and has even made me a deal or two on some extra parts that I asked for. Just wanted to let everyone know about my experience and give Brennen a big thanks for the excellent customer service! Oh yeah, the stoves work great too!!

I've had the same experience(s) with Brennen. I have the 18" stove with baffle. Works great.

JPGreg

Lil-Rokslider
I was wondering if that baffle was worth the xtra $$$
Great feedback fellas. Really helping my decision.

OP
White Wizard
Yes get the baffle. Less embers and burns wood up better and you get more heat in the long run.