Floating tent

ST52v

WKR
Shoal Tent – SmithFly

Interesting concept!!! I see an opportunity to make some money with these. Outfitters could set these up on high mountain lakes during the summer. It would be like those Caribbean vacation hutts built over the water, but for people who like the mountains better than the beach. What ya think???

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

EsteemGrinders

Lil-Rokslider
Yah I do not see it the way you are. I would not want to be on one of those for any period of time myself. Hutt's built over the water have a solid floor. Pretty sure this just a covered type raft.

bwhntMT

Lil-Rokslider
Interesting idea. I do wonder what happens when the wind blows and waves pick up? Ever been in an ice hut screaming across the lake when the wind pick up to 40 mph or so? Not a great feeling.

Scrappy

WKR
What is the misses supposed to do in the middle night when she has to wee wee?

Beendare

WKR
This guy could have used a floating tent

Can you imagine waking up to this? Ha!

2780017620048118997S425x425Q85.jpg

[nabbed this off the internet- not my pic]

I suppose if you have never been up north you maybe don't realize some tides are 26 feet.......

mtnkid85

WKR
Most wilderness areas specifically limit how close you can camp from water sources, I'm not so sure that camping directly in the water source would be looked upon nicely. Lol

mt100gr.

WKR
Sleepwalkers would have to wear life jackets....I wonder if the floor is clear?

Looks like a really good way to soak and /or lose a lot of gear. No thank you.

Id love to be all curled up in my sleeping bag with my trout rod . Hahh. Why does your pillow smell like fish? or. oops I snagged the side of my tent with my hook and had to swim for it.

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Tapatalk