Ketogenic Instant Coffee

kory_tams

FNG
All contained in a single packet would be way nice! I feel like the less messy breakfast is, and the less time consuming, the more motivated I am to get after it when the alarm goes off... I'll be getting me a box of these for sure, good find!

Scrappy

WKR
Click on buy near me. They have it here at hyvee it says. I'll be trying for sure.

go4thegusto

WKR
Classified Approved
I will be watching this....Laird has some similar stuff but needs to be added to Vias. Korean options I have tried are sweet or taste like dung.

OP
P

Poser

WKR
how is this healthier for you than normal instant coffee?

The main benefit for Backcountry hunting is added calories and fat to your diet at seemingly little to no weight penalty over regular coffee.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
P

Poser

WKR
i guess my question should have been phrased, What is in normal instant coffee that makes in not fit the keto diet?

Nothing. That being said, many people who eat Keto, Paleo or low carb diets will supplement their coffee with fat since you rely on higher fat intakes as a source of energy. In some sense, a cup of coffee + supplemental fat turns into a meal.

MIKEYB

WKR
Whole Foods has the Know Brainer packets minus the coffee, for those that may want try it or mix with VIA. I thought they were good. I don’t recall seeing the packets with coffee included.

I only mixed it at home with drip coffee, will need to try them out. If I have keto coffee I prefer for to be blended. Curious how all the elements come together.