Rokman gear

colersu22

WKR
Looks like that whole kit ways 20lbs according to their site. That would be brutal if your packing for a whole week, seems like a slick idea for attaching the bags to the frame. I wonder how the load lifter straps work since they are attached at an angle?

Wapiti1

WKR
Never heard of them. Stuff looks interesting. I would really need to see it in person. Hmmmm. The pack frame weighs 9 pounds according to the website. Why bother with carbon fiber if it is going to weigh 9 pounds?

Beware of waterproof main bags. They keep water out, and IN. Not a deal breaker, but something to think about.

Jeremy

jaredgreen

Lil-Rokslider
Saw it at the Central Oregon Sportsman’s show this weekend. Didn’t try it on. Impressions...very well made, really cool bag attachment system, WAY too heavy, all to solve the waterproof problem that’s easily solved with much less weight and expense. Pack doesn’t seem able to haul much weight without the bulky external frame. Even if it came in at the same price, I’d stick with my Exo. The bag attachment system has potential.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk