Seat Covers

Looking for some really nice, tight fitting seat covers for my truck. I have some in our SUV that are ok but not a real tight fit. I have seen some in trucks that you almost can't tell are just covers because they fit so well. I just don't know what brand they were. Any ideas?

bmart2622

WKR
I have Shear Comfort. I was going to buy Marathons but Shear Comfort had a 25% off sale so I went with them. They fit tight and are made for each specific vehicle and not a universal fit.

mtluckydan

Lil-Rokslider
Just put marathons in my Tundra & like fit & look

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

dtrkyman

WKR
I have some that are kryptek camo from cabelas, I think ruff tuff makes them? Going on 5 years old and looking great, there cordura. expensive but nice.

2ski

WKR
Marathons. I have some in my truck. They fit nice and tight. No movement. They have patterns for almost all vehicles. So they will be made to fit your vehicle perfectly and tight. The girl that's the office manager is awesome to deal with. I put them on my 79 Chevy. I'm tempted to get them for the 2017 crv I just bought just to protect the seats.

I don't have the pictures saved on this phone otherwise I would post them. I have two toned. Most of them are kryptek highlander and the sides are a tan color. They look good. I think I've posted pictures of them before.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

LitenFast

WKR
Cabelas northern flight covers by ruff tuff are fantastic. They have lots of other options but I really like how well they clean up and fit. I also feel like they just look a lot better than two of my buddies at work who have marathon covers. They seem well made but not as good of fit and finish I’d say.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2ski

WKR
Cabelas northern flight covers by ruff tuff are fantastic. They have lots of other options but I really like how well they clean up and fit. I also feel like they just look a lot better than two of my buddies at work who have marathon covers. They seem well made but not as good of fit and finish I’d say.

Part of that may be due to your buddies putting them on themselves? If a guy lives in bozeman you can pay Marathon to install and they make a nice tight fit. That's what they recommend. But if you don't live close by they'll send them too you to install. Just takes you longer than it would them. And the they'll get the fit just right.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

LitenFast

WKR
I mean more along the lines that I don’t think anyone would mistake marathons for factory seats. I’ve had guys ask me if my truck is a cabelas edition truck. I looked through marathons site at the different styles and color schemes and they just didn’t trip my trigger but everyone’s different.

One of the guys that has marathons is the most anal perfectionist I know, so I’m definitely not saying he didn’t have the fit dialed.

It definitely takes some time to fit any decent custom seat cover especially with crew cabs and console covers etc. I think Ruff Tuff was out of Idaho if I remember right so I’m out of luck on either one on installation living in Wisconsin, but it’s well worth the hour or two once you have them on.

Jebuwh

Lil-Rokslider
I don't know how much you are looking to spend, but check out Katzkin. They literally pull the cloth off your seat frames and replace it with a new leather seat, made specifically for your car. They make some quality stuff.

OP
MuleyFever
Thanks for the suggestions. Now I have to pick one. The Ruff Tough look nice but are the most pricey. I think I am going to go with the Marathon or Shear Comfort. Shear Comfort has 15% off so they are the same price as the Marathons.

OP
MuleyFever
I put the Marathons in my cart and registered. Hoping they send me a discount offer.

NDGuy

WKR
I put the Marathons in my cart and registered. Hoping they send me a discount offer.

FYI if not in a rush, they usually have a Father’s Day or Memorial Day sale. I got mine 20% off mine on Father’s Day.