Anyone here happen to watch supercross or any other motor sports?

Whitetaildown215

Lil-Rokslider
Just curious how many other fellow roksliders watch supercross or other motorsports besides maybe NASCAR. I'm taking my boys to Daytona to watch a local kid I grew up with race on the 10th. He hot his first ever win tonight so hopefully he can repeat it in a couple weeks.

davsco

WKR
i just trail ride but love watching mx and sx (and the extreme enduros), i'm just not that good nor that brave.

4rcgoat

WKR
Just curious how many other fellow roksliders watch supercross or other motorsports besides maybe NASCAR. I'm taking my boys to Daytona to watch a local kid I grew up with race on the 10th. He hot his first ever win tonight so hopefully he can repeat it in a couple weeks.

I am and will always be an avid motocross fan. Me and my younger brother are 2 of the most diehard fans forever. We both raced in the amateur ranks when we grew up in Cali. We've met A LOT of pro racers over the years, Mc Grath, Carmichael, Stewart, Windham, Brock Glover,....etc, just to name a few. My most prized possession is a pair of goggles signed by Travis Pastrana, met him at a super motor race in Michigan years ago,I hoped over the fence on his last lap of the race just to get a little closer to him,security didn't like that but I came away with his sweaty goggles! When we lived in Michigan for about 16 years we made it to Red Bud every year for 11 of those,sure do miss those days. Now that I live in upper Wyoming we occasionally make it down to Colorado for the thunder valley national. Daytona is definitely one of my favorites, have a great time and enjoy!

Mtnboy

WKR
Huge fan, I don't miss a race on TV.

Raced all over the Western States growing up as well.

I also like your boy Forkner, seems like a good kid, raised right. Was pumped to see him get a win Saturday! I like Zach O cause he dabbles in off road too, but at this point he's racing kids that were on 50s when he first went pro, it's time he moves up to the big boy class.

I hope Forkner keeps it on a roll, but beating JMart at Daytona might be a tall order, dude is a beast on that track.

bruno59

WKR
I love watching supercross and motorcross I go to a couple supercross and motorcross races every year they are great been riding for 45 years and still love it hurts a little bit more when I wreck but still have fun just ride trails now and also like going to the Idaho sand dunes with my Yamaha raptor 700 atv they are a blast

texag10

WKR
I will occasionally watch mx and sx, but am a much bigger fan of MotoGP. When I lived in Texas I would ride down for the Austin GP.

OP
Whitetaildown215

Whitetaildown215

Lil-Rokslider
Coroner's dad was the one that got me into racing. I knew he would be good when he was little because the first time he got on a 50 was at their house. We were riding on the practice track and went over the table top and he pulled out in front of us. Did the best we could to throw our bikes away from him but my buddies front tire hot him square in the head. It all but knocked him out and when he got his whits about him he climbed on his little 50 and went after it. He's tough that's for sure.