i need to organize better with respect to hunting licenses!

boom

WKR
i am a disaster. it is a miracle i go to the correct State with the proper tags.

multiple States, various species, throw in fishing and i have a documents nightmare on my hands. i am ashamed to admit, i have had to u-turn because i was headed out in the field with the previous year's expired tags.

you guys managing multiple tags..how are you doing it. i need some ideas. or i just need to change my mindset and organize better.

i am a disaster. it is a miracle i go to the correct State with the proper tags.

multiple States, various species, throw in fishing and i have a documents nightmare on my hands. i am ashamed to admit, i have had to u-turn because i was headed out in the field with the previous year's expired tags.

you guys managing multiple tags..how are you doing it. i need some ideas. or i just need to change my mindset and organize better.
I put each years tags in my wallet, in order of the hunt
In state on one side, out of state on the other

I thought about getting a different wallet Just for hunting so it isn't so bulky

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I keep a google calendar of all of the season dates. I can access that calendar on my phone as well through the google calendar app. For tags. I have a manila folder for each state in the order of season dates.

Jskaanland

Administrator
Staff member
My instate ones stay in my bino harness, which typically sits in my truck. My non-res stay in an envelope until the trip.

530Chukar

WKR
All my in-state licenses and tags stay with me in my wallet year round. Any out of state licenses, tags and hunter safety card sit in a file in the gun safe and then are placed into my wallet prior to leaving for the hunt.

Utah has an app where you down load your license to your phone. But you still need the hard copy license to tag the animals.
I Carry both my tags (usually 7 total) in my wallet, plus my wifes.

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I have a line item on my packing list for tags, to cross that off I need to grab the right tag and put it into my vest or pack. I rely on my packlist heavily (even if lots of it is "yup still got that packed") to make sure I grab what I need quickly.

amp713

WKR
I put all my tags in the back pocket of my AGC bino harness.... I don't hunt without it so it's safe way to have my tags