Here’s an idea

freebird

WKR
Ryan & Tanya Avery, Robby Denning, Aron Snyder. Was curious if anyone ever thought about putting together a Rokslide show. Have lots of guests, have lots of gear on hand to check out and see demonstrations. Some cool guests could be Jeff Brozovch, Justin crossley, Calvin Halliday and others. Also invite Brendon Weaver with Maven optics, I would love to be able to check out their glass before I buy. Robby Denning could sell copies of his book. Maybe come up with a central location with ease of access. A Saturday and Sunday deal would be great. Maybe be able to either pitch a tent or stay in a motel. I know I would attend both days. Would others be interested in attending?
Would be fun to meet other Roksliders

Jebuwh

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Rendezvous. I like it. That would be pretty cool. I'd be in for something like that.

OP
freebird

freebird

WKR
Ya I think it would be a blast. I'm the type of person who makes decisions on being to touch it and try it out. I'm really interested in Maven binoculars. Would love to check out some of the different kifaru packs and try them on. Heck I bet that some of the sponsors might even throw in some swag to be given away. Have a special Tee shirt made "Worlds okayest Rendezvous".

I think it sounds like a cool idea too and if possible I would attend. As a side note freebird, if your looking to check out the Maven Optics they were here at the Western Classic Trail Shoot last year here in Redding, dont know if they will be here this year but worth checking into if your coming for the shoot.

Brock A

Super Moderator
Staff member
We've done these rendezvous in the past. Usually in the summer and hike into an area or lake. Everyone brings their gear and we all check it out. Its pretty fun. Been a few years since we have done one here in WA though.

We did a Pig hunt 6 of us strangers from Rokslide and actually met 2 more sliders while hunting . 4 of that group are going again in March. A big get together would be real cool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

SLDMTN

Super Moderator
Staff member
The Packraft Rondy's that Moffats put together are a really good time as well!

sneaky

"DADDY"
I usually run into a bunch of Roksliders at the Hunt Expo.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk