T. S. D

rcb2000

WKR
Super funny instagram account.
(Team Sore Dick)
Unlike some other parody accounts on IG, they actually hunt and "kill a lot of critters" in their words.

Last edited:
Team. Sore. Dick.

They basically troll most of the insta-famous hunting industry and call people out for things they don't agree with. They were on one of the kifarucast podcasts.

amp713

WKR
Awesome page to follow if you can take a joke. Lots of Utah hate but to be honest I live far enough away from the front I have the same opinions about half of the Utah jokes ha

SLDMTN

Super Moderator
Staff member
They're the original Instagram troll page of the hunting industry. The guys that run the page do actually hunt, hard. Couple of them guide up here in AK in the fall. They hunt some gnarly areas with wicked packouts.

204guy

WKR
Don't see them post much but they're members here.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

530Chukar

WKR
Make Hunting Great Again is another very similar page worth following. TSD seems to be a bit short on content lately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

texag10

WKR
I probably take too much pleasure in sharing their posts with my buddy that lives in SLC and hunts the Wasatch.

I just looked them up and find it really funny. @makehuntinggreatagain is partly doing gods work and partly a dick. I find it funny either way.