March Madness 2018

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
I also had Arizona running deep just couldn't bring myself to ever pick Alabama now if my upset over Florida doesn't happen I might be in some trouble
Edited: yep underdog never wins when you pick them

Last edited:

twall13

WKR
I also had Arizona running deep just couldn't bring myself to ever pick Alabama now if my upset over Florida doesn't happen I might be in some trouble
Edited: yep underdog never wins when you pick them
Looks like Mr. Crossley had AZ picked to win so I guess it could be worse for us.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

OP
Justin Crossley

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
Arizona killed me!

01fcb3939172d4ce6481eb408e99ac68.jpg

Last edited:

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Arizona killed me!

01fcb3939172d4ce6481eb408e99ac68.jpg
I feel for you I really do but the smack talk must continue. Of course it's most likely going to center around those who picked a first round LOSER as national champs for awhile atlest anyway but feel free to keep trying to get a jab in there now and again.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
FINALLY...The cream is coming to the Top. I'm up to 52nd place.
Because I like you I'm going to let you in on the secret---- the smaller the number the better the team. You can use this to your advantage when picking winners. Best not to share this with any of the other bottom of bracket dwellers out there.

Northernpiker

WKR
Classified Approved
Because I like you I'm going to let you in on the secret---- the smaller the number the better the team. You can use this to your advantage when picking winners. Best not to share this with any of the other bottom of bracket dwellers out there.

Thanks for the tip lucky, I thought the number 1 teams meant first ones to get knocked out...now I can't wait till next year.

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thanks for the tip lucky, I thought the number 1 teams meant first ones to get knocked out...now I can't wait till next year.
Forgot to warn you not to take advice from guys that are quickly falling in the standings they simply do not have a clue what they talking about. I fear I'll be seeing the bottom very shortly. I did have enough sense to pick the national championship team maybe??

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
WTF just happened? Talked shit to Justin about busting the bracket in the first round and the best team in college basketball tanks to a nobody. Hope they bet against themselves and threw the game on purpose

sneaky

"DADDY"
I'm not in on the bracket picking, just here to say Go Vols! Hope they put it on Loyola Chicago tomorrow. A little concerned though, Chicago might be armed lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk