March Madness 2018

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
Ok, everyone, it's time for the shit talking to commence once again. That's right, it's time to submit your brackets on ESPN.com and join the Rokslide group.

Here is a link to the Rokslide group.

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
I was a few bad calls from winning this thing last year. Ok not really but after I saw how much most of you guys sucked at picking winners last year I know I still got a pretty good shot this year! Bring on my bragging rights for 2018

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Damn didn't mean to scare everyone off with my awesomeness. Maybe no one is seeing this sticky

Damn didn't mean to scare everyone off with my awesomeness. Maybe no one is seeing this sticky

Perhaps like me they’re waiting for the bracket to actually be released? Maybe. Hard to do a whole lot of talking and analyzing when we don’t even know who plays who yet.

I was a few bad calls from winning this thing last year. Ok not really but after I saw how much most of you guys sucked at picking winners last year I know I still got a pretty good shot this year! Bring on my bragging rights for 2018

Funny story... here at work, we have paper brackets that we sell. You pay $5 to get one and fill it out, filling out as many as your wallet will let you. We split the winnings to 1st, 2nd and 3rd place. Last year's winner was a guys 6 year old daughter. She picked them based on how easy they were to pronounce and how "fun" they sounded.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

TEmbry

WKR
I bleed blue still so I picked a terrible bracket with Kentucky making the final four. As long as Duke and Carolina both choke early I couldnt care less what happens next!

Northernpiker

WKR
Classified Approved
I found a Buck Vanguard fixed blade with walnut handle(looks new) I will give to the 10th place finisher, if there is a tie at 10th place it goes to 11th place and so on...I figure I might have a chance at 10th.

Last edited:

Griz34

Lil-Rokslider
I got second last year and got an awesome t-shirt. I plan on winning this year!

Sent from my Galaxy s7 via the U.S. Postal Service

luke moffat

Super Moderator
Alright I am back in it this year again after missing the last few years. Should be fun for sure. Thanks for setting this up again Justin!

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Started picking and seems like every school I truly dislike got to advance. I'm almost rooting against myself going into the sweet 16.