The Mountain Project on YouTube

Nuke Man

WKR
Anyone watching the new video series these guys are putting out? Really nicely done. Check it out if you havent. Really got me itching to head to Alaska.

It’s been a fun series to follow. I found some of their AZ elk videos a while back and have been watching their content ever since. Helps make the offseason go just a little faster.

Jebuwh

Lil-Rokslider
Watching as well. Super cool series. I loved the comments about Utah shed hunters. Cracked me up.

I also really like the Q&A sessions. When they honestly talked about why they do what they do. "Because its fun" Love it.

Crippledsledge64

Lil-Rokslider
I've been keeping up with it as well, one of the better ones i've seen and I think they're due to come out with some new season soon too. As weird as it sounds I appreciate that most of their episodes aren't filled with loud rock music, nice to have something different for a change. Their Kodiak episode is pretty awesome as well.

dtrkyman

WKR
Going to check it out, look at Land of the free from Born and Raised outdoors, 50 days 5 states of elk hunts from this past year I think. Great stuff

The footage is unreal! But they like to hear themselves talk too much. Could really do without the phone calls/facetimes with each other.

PA_Hunter8

Lil-Rokslider
I’ve checked them out, very good stuff! I love seeing quality content out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk