How many big game tags this year?

cnelk

WKR
Application Season is here.
How many different big game species are you chasing this year?

Elk, Mule Deer, WT, Antelope and Bear for me

Last edited:

Fitzwho

WKR
I’ll be pretty much muley’s and Pronghorn this year, but 2-3 of each species hopefully. Otherwise, maybe some hogs and a whitetail or two down at the ranch. Short of drawing out a LE early rifle elk tag in Utah with 2 points I won’t be chasing elk this year.

Salix

FNG
Moose, elk, mule and white tail deer and mnt goat for sure. Will probably buy a black bear tag as well just in case. A buddy has also talked about a stone sheep hunt so may tag along if I can make the time work but it can’t impact elk or moose hunting this year. Life is nice living in northern B.C.

JPD350

WKR
Elk, Coues deer, Oryx, antelope, Ibex, BHS, Barbary sheep......reality is that I will probably only draw a few so I will have to fill the voids hunting javelina, turkey, pheasant, dove and a couple different quail species

I am not sure what the wife would say if I drew all of them but I will gladly cross that bridge when it comes.

Deer and elk are the most commonly hunted species. But hunters also go to the high country to pursue other magnificent big game animals: bighorn sheep, mountain goats, white- tailed deer, bears, moose and mountain lions.

NDGuy

WKR
ND Elk, Moose, Antelope, and Sheep (sub 1.5% odds for all 4)

ND WT rifle tag out in a badlands unit. Should draw that one so likely my only trip this year along with my OTC bow tag. Probably going to be a quiet year for me unless I get squirrely and try archery antelope in SD or MT.

MTtrout

WKR
Elk, mule and wt deer, and probably antelope. Tagging along on a spring bear hunt. Plus applied for some hard to draw species.