How to confirm Colorado hunting group?

How do you confirm the members of your Colorado hunting group are actually in your group for an elk application?

In Wyoming when I log in as the group leader I can see the people that have applied in my group. Is that possible with the Colorado system?

I read the group FAQ but didn't see an answer. I have an email into Colorado Parks & Wildlife but who knows how fast they will be able to respond.

Scoony

Lil-Rokslider
I am interested in this also. Would like to confirm my group.

I'm not sure with the new system so this may or may not work. I was group leader two years ago. I'm sure you called and got your number and gave that to your group. It was able to be confirmed by logging back into each individuals account and clicking on the application that was purchased. It would include the group number indicating that application was submitted appropriately.

To my knowledge as a group leader you cannot check, each individual would have to check.

Longshot

Lil-Rokslider
same question. i can't verify anybody added on to my app, but they got confirmation emails saying they applied with the same application number...

OP
S
I just got the following email.

Thank you for contacting Colorado Parks and Wildlife. I understand you are inquiring about a group application.

Unfortunately, I am unable to look at a group application as a whole. You can have (group member) contact us and we can look at his application information. (Group member) can also view his application information by logging into his account and viewing his applications under "Draws".

Thank you again for contacting Colorado Parks and Wildlife. If you have any additional questions or comments, please feel free to contact us by phone or email.

--
Bradley Gabrielski
Communication Center Wildlife Coordinator
Communication Center

Hunt Plan: 303.291.7526|Main: 303.297.1192|Fax: 303.866.5070

1313 Sherman St., 6th Fl, Denver, CO 80203
[email protected] I Colorado Parks and Wildlife