Give to the NRA today...

Broomd

WKR
At another forum or two many are money bombing the NRA today in response to the thousands of anti's wanting your guns. And they do want your guns--all of them!
My wife and I signed on for 5 year memberships this morning. The org isn't perfect, but it's still one of the best.

Fight the anti's--especially today.

btw....Sweet irony in using PAYPAL....

nrh6.7

WKR
Have been watching the marches today and don't like the fact that they are getting so much attention. Not really too worried about major legislation at this point but it is never a bad time to send some cash to the NRA. I dare to wonder what the RKBA would look like right now if not for them. I also wonder what changes would've happened to hunting firearms over the years without them.

Loco4dux

WKR
One of my first major purchases after I graduated college was a life membership... Good reminder though I need to send them some more money.

OP
Broomd

Broomd

WKR
Great stuff, guys. Not surprising though with the quality men and women at the Rokslide!

V65Magna

FNG
Great stuff, guys. Not surprising though with the quality men and women at the Rokslide!

Thanks for doing this Broomd! I was on one of my other forums and a guy had posted the link to NRA-ILA and I bombed 'em with a donation this morning. Nothing like letting the leftist know that trampling on our rights will backfire on them every time! MOLON LABE!!

elkduds

WKR
Be aware that many of the politicians NRA supports are in favor of public land transfer. Example: every legislator from UT. I support RMEF, BHA, TRCP, They are on the right side of public land preservation.

jmden

WKR
Recently upgraded to Patrol Life and signed my wife up too.

Big public land supporter but in terms of priorities, the 2nd trumps public land no question and I would guess, if a close study of who the NRA supports politically, many if not most also support public land. I don't think public land is under near the assault the 2nd is.

OP
Broomd

Broomd

WKR
Recently upgraded to Patrol Life and signed my wife up too.

Big public land supporter but in terms of priorities, the 2nd trumps public land no question and I would guess, if a close study of who the NRA supports politically, many if not most also support public land. I don't think public land is under near the assault the 2nd is.
Agreed, there are several issues in play, but this 2A one today trumps all.

I don't think public land is under near the assault the 2nd is.

Not disagreeing however, it is also important to realize that public lands have very few real protections. The 2A is protected by the constitution, and I believe the Supreme Court has also defended the 2A multiple times. While the assault against some gun rights is present, it will take a much smaller effort to remove public lands from the public.

Got four friends to sign up and sent a little more cash as well. If i have to hear or see that kid Hogg's stupid face one more time being blown out over the internet, i may start going door to door to recruit.