Give to the NRA today...

mtmuley

WKR
Be aware that many of the politicians NRA supports are in favor of public land transfer. Example: every legislator from UT. I support RMEF, BHA, TRCP, They are on the right side of public land preservation.

This is lost on most guys. mtmuley

541hunter

WKR
This is lost on most guys. mtmuley

Not really. I give my money to the NRA to lobby for my gun rights and that's it. I also give money to BHA and others to lobby on behalf of public lands. I'm sure there are politicians that BHA supports that are not gun rights supporters, but I'm not expecting BHA to worry about that. That would be the NRAs job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tanya Avery

Administrator
Staff member
The NRA also offers many ‘perks’ to members much like AAA. Among other benefits, they have: -ArmsCare Plus Insurance
-Life, Health and Accident Insurance
-Firearm related insurance
-A WINE CLUB!!!
-NRA Travel Center
-Manage UrID
And MANY more! The link to check out these benefits: NRA Member Benefits | Home if you needed any more convincing to join

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

^^^This! Not sure how this is still being used as an argument against supporting your 2nd amendment rights. Is there a politician, or another human that shares every one of your beliefs? This concerns gun ownership PERIOD

Got annoyed seeing the news and had to renew my membership.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

elkguide

WKR
Never been much of a "joiner" but 5 years seems like the least that I could do.
PayPal made it so easy too!

nrh6.7

WKR
So the NRA's national convention is in Dallas this year, and while I was registering they offered me a $300 upgrade from Benefactor to Patron Member.

It might be worth checking out this site to see about getting a much less expensive upgrade, even if you don't attend the convention.

Here's the link: NRA Annual Meeting - Registration

nrh6.7

WKR
Saw this video on another forum and wanted to share. Plus Charlie Daniels is a cool dude!!

[video=youtube;PAHgGsrdXyM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAHgGsrdXyM[/video]

nrh6.7

WKR
Here is some insight into what we are dealing with when it comes to the fight against the 2nd Amendment.

You'll notice a few large companies mentioned in this recording that are really helping this "cause."

Twitter

Direct to youtube:

[video=youtube;IiGC533pHH4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=IiGC533pHH4[/video]