15% Off Everything on eBay Today

1shotgear

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I just saw that eBay has a sale for 15% off everything from 1-8pm Pacific Time today only. The discount code is PREPSPRING and has a minimum purchase of $25 and maximum discount of $50. You can find the promo details here.

We have our website synched with our 1 Shot Gear eBay Store if you want to look around!

go4thegusto

WKR
Classified Approved
Thanks for that, I was waiting for a compelling event to buy an ATV winch. The code worked for $50 off!

OP
1shotgear

1shotgear

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
For the next hour (until 11am PST), eBay is running a deal on their mobile app for 15% off with code: PGETTHEAPP

Minimum purchase of $25 and maximum discount of $100 this time. A little better deal if anyone is waiting to buy something!

corylee4870

Lil-Rokslider
I think it’s $50 minimum on each item. Maybe limited to one item. ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just saw that eBay has a sale for 15% off everything from 1-8pm Pacific Time today only. The discount code is PREPSPRING and has a minimum purchase of $25 and maximum discount of $50. You can find the promo details here.

We have our website synched with our 1 Shot Gear eBay Store if you want to look around!

I looked at it. It only applies to limited items.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jm1607

WKR
It was mobile app only but it's over.. The 15% off limited items is a separate thing.. they just happened to both be 15% lol