Camo for bino harness?

Wondering what everyone thinks about camo vs solid? I am partial to the solid coyote brown, but don’t want to give up any advantage. Primarily a rifle hunter, but may get into bow hunting next year.
Thoughts?
Thanks in advance.

mt100gr.

WKR
Unless you like paying the upcharge for camo (with hunting specific companies, it's usually already added) go solid, or whatever you prefer.

So much quality gear can be had at lower prices from great companies if bought in solid colors.

Grady.J

Lil-Rokslider
Maybe for turkeys, but otherwise just buy what you think looks cool. I like camo, especially for nifty hunting specific items like a bino harness, but I don't buy it under any misguided notion that the colour will help me be more successful, I just like it.

Owenst7

WKR
I avoid camo for things I tend to set down. Makes it easier to forget to pick them up. Camo phone covers, knives, radios, optics, etc have always seemed like a terrible idea to me. I frequently use hi-viz paint or tape on that stuff. I'm actually ordering blue reflective shock cord for my bino harness because I keep losing it when I am glassing.

Last edited:

sneaky

"DADDY"
If they're close enough to see your solid color bino harness... well, you got problems because they'll be staring center mass at you.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

From what I know, I agree that most critters won’t care.

I say go solid. Coyote or foliage green. When you swap camo patterns in a few years you Won’t need to update the camo pattern.

sheephunt

FNG
All about preference (IMHO). I have a Ranger Green Outdoor Vision bino harness. Goes w/just about anything. I would say same for Coyote Brown.