Does anybody here have a PR49 HD?

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
I’m thinking of pulling the trigger on one of these today, like within the next few hours. I’m wondering how small it packs down when you use a shop vac to suck the air out of it.

The reason I ask is that I’m trying to decide if I want to have it sent to me here in AK, or have it sent down south where I can run some familiar rivers with my buddies over the summer while I’m down visiting friends and family.

The boats I’ve had in the past were smaller so it was no big deal to squeeze the air out and stuff then in a duffel for travel but I believe a pr49 hd is bigger than what I’ve had in the past.

Thanks!!!!

You might want to wait until the GASS, starting April 5th. I think you could probably save yourself around 10% from retail, that's approx. $150 savings.

Reload

Lil-Rokslider
I don't have a PR49 but I've got a Kork from Larry. Weighs more than the 49 but chose the Kork for hauling heavier loads. I think you will enjoy your purchase, and honestly, I am considering buying an HD PR49 to got with my Kork. The lightweight properties could lend itself to other hunts. Good luck on your purchase!

Larry Bartlett

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
you can roll it down to 9"X20" or a relative square shape if strapping to your backpack torso.

Mike7

WKR
My buddy has an HD PR-49 and I have an HD BigRig. Without the paddle they each can tightly squeeze down into about 1/2 - 2/3 of an Army duffle bag, or fill the bag up packed more loosely.

OP
thinhorn_AK

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
They are on sale right now. Thats why Im thinking of buying, its about ~10% off (175.00 off).

OP
thinhorn_AK

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Thank you everybody, I think I'm going to order it up here in an hour or 2 and have it sent down south where I can do some trips with my friends before bringing it up to AK.

No worries, I have the HD version plus the floor. You'll love it. Use it down south, take pics and post em up. Watch the YouTube video on using the valves.