...and now the wait

I swear this is the worst time of year. The application process is mostly over and now we wait.... I may pull all my hair out checking websites for information I know is not there yet. I am looking so forward to this fall. Regardless of my draw I am taking my son archery elk hunting somewhere this year, likely Colorado, but the other pending tags will drive me nuts in the process. After the rough couple years I have had it is so awesome to have something like this to look forward to and to keep my mind off of everything that is behind me..... Still, I am sure I will only check the Colorado website 4 times this weekend... :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I swear this is the worst time of year. The application process is mostly over and now we wait.... I may pull all my hair out checking websites for information I know is not there yet. I am looking so forward to this fall. Regardless of my draw I am taking my son archery elk hunting somewhere this year, likely Colorado, but the other pending tags will drive me nuts in the process. After the rough couple years I have had it is so awesome to have something like this to look forward to and to keep my mind off of everything that is behind me..... Still, I am sure I will only check the Colorado website 4 times this weekend... :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hear you although this year is much better all ready. Completed my Nevada apps yesterday and that will be the last except AZ deer and sheep but those are likely not going to ever draw. I hope you and your son have a great hunt. I am taking my boy on his first ever elk hunt although it’s a rifle hunt. We are going to Wyoming and I am also going to Idaho in September. This will be the first time I have ever hunted two different states for elk in the same year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't get worked up over it. Every year its the same. If I draw something great. If I don't draw I will just find something else to do like an OTC.

AdamW

WKR
It's a mixed blessing. I was down to the minute choosing 1st and 2nd choices for Colorado. Not sure which one I'd rather even have honestly, so I'm just "enjoying" the gap I have to do other things before I need to go full bore in to unit/hunt planning. It still feels strange Colorado only having $13 of my money. :D