Forget the guns, London wants your knives!

Dunndm

WKR
It's amazing how fast they will learn. History always repeats itself.. Let's hope it's not as bad as before

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AustinL911

Lil-Rokslider
I'm not sure why they're dumping all that money into stop and frisk. We all already know who it is...

"Come at me, Bro"
v-for-vendetta-FEAT.jpg

giphy.gif

*btw, one of my favorite movies of all time.

Beendare

WKR
2 recent terrorist attacks in Germany...one with a CAR...and another where they stopped a coordinated KNIFE attack, link;

German Police Foil "ISIS-Style" Knife Attack On Berlin Half-Marathon | Zero Hedge

The essential takeaway was a comment made by the German Interior Minister -Horst Seehofer
“We have again experienced that ... absolute security is unfortunately not possible.”

..........which is of course what us law abiding gun owners have been trying to tell the liberal idiots all along!

Of course blame the object, not the behavior. I remember reading somewhere about someone killing someone with the jawbone of an ass ?? They find that out and they will be coming for your donkey's next ! Seems they forgot why they built castles and moats to begin with, they're not designed to be tourist attractions.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
2 recent terrorist attacks in Germany...one with a CAR...and another where they stopped a coordinated KNIFE attack,

That's why we should be banning vehicles. I mean after all, it's definitely not a perpetrator problem.......it's a "gun problem" with all shootings. So "logically" it makes more sense to ban vehicles as they are the problem as well. On top of that, those pesky vehicles get even more dangerous when people are forced to drink and then drive them without any personal accountability allowed. And then being forced to text and watch videos on their smart phones while driving.......yep those vehicles are DANGEROUS and should be banned. How many more people have to die before Americans come together and Congress acts with "common sense vehicle control legislation"?

Beendare

WKR
That's why we should be banning vehicles. ....

The best quote was that German interior Minister......"absolute security is impossible" This is what our gov won't admit...and the liberals have this idyllic vision that if weapons are outlawed crime will just vanish.

WE KNOW THE TRUTH; The bad guys will always have weapons- no matter the legislation. The police can't protect you against everything.

Wild Bob

FNG
West of Rough Rider Country, east of the Divide
History repeats itself...just look at this issue in regards to the Gaza Strip. Firearms have been controlled so much there that knives became the weapon of choice by default. Now, people in that area can't even buy a set of steak knives without being registered.

Mike7

WKR
Apparently prisons have much, much higher rate of beatings, sexual assault, and shankings than the outside population despite very strictly enforced controls on knives, ropes/cords, vehicles, firearms (or supplies to make firearms), and despite that there is an extreme number of available law enforcement in there compared to the outside free-ish world. Prisons are a controlled enviornment like could never be achieved in the outside world, yet even in that extremely controlled environment, the wardens have been unable to keep criminals from sharpening things and shanking & beating other prisoners.

So, I propose the following, especially when considering that the number of criminals assaulting people is very likely going to sky rocket (think Chicago maybe), when the average law abiding person has no way to protect themself with a legal firearm.

Since a legal firearm is the great equalizer, allowing for instance a 70 year old grandma to protect herself from a violent 250 lb young thug breaking into her house and robbing, beating, and killing her; I propose that if we are going to get rid of guns, and then knives, and then vehicles, which are all clearly dangerous weapons, we should next get rid of the hands of anybody who we think might sharpen something into a possible weapon or anyone who could possibly use their fists to hurt someone else. I am thinking start off with all males over 200 lbs (crap, that's me) or anyone, male or female, with a martial arts background. Yep, just cut all of the hands off of those people with potential weapons that they call hands, because that would prevent a lot of needless people getting beaten or shanked.