SandS Archery

92xj

WKR
I really enjoy Rokslide and the community it has built and I look to support all/most supporting companies. That being said I have to give a shout out to SandS Archery, as I haven't seen one lately.
The guys there deal with my stupid questions constantly, always answer them dang near instantly and help even if I don't purchase anything.
Customer Service is top notch and prices are good too.
Support the good ones, and they are for sure one of the good ones.
Thanks SandS for your customer service and supporting Rokslide.

Lawnboi

WKR
Have ordered quite a few things from them, even before Rokslide.

Always good to deal with, and the discount is greatly appreciated.

brianrossman1

Lil-Rokslider
Phenomenal customer service and great guys. I had problems with a vino adapter I ordered and not only did they send me a replacement for free but they threw in a vortex adapter for free too!

Everything I have ordered has arrived promptly, cannot speak highly enough about these guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had to return an item and went directly to their store front in Boise.
Great company.

Jskaanland

Administrator
Staff member
I really enjoy Rokslide and the community it has built and I look to support all/most supporting companies. That being said I have to give a shout out to SandS Archery, as I haven't seen one lately.
The guys there deal with my stupid questions constantly, always answer them dang near instantly and help even if I don't purchase anything.
Customer Service is top notch and prices are good too.
Support the good ones, and they are for sure one of the good ones.
Thanks SandS for your customer service and supporting Rokslide.

Did you buy me a present? What did you get me?

I just got my father to order his Exo Mountain 3500 today. He’s a veteran so I told him to call and ask for the discount. Customer service took care of him immediately and it’s on order. I hope he likes it when he goes on my brother’s Colorado muzzleloader elk hunt this year. I’ve always had good experiences with the SandS/Exo guys and today was no different.

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Yep Steve and Lenny and their team are excellent folks. Ive spent my fair share of money through them =)