PB packets

2ski

WKR
I was at a trade show a few weeks ago and came across a peanut butter packet I though would be up the Avenue of everyone here. Hadn't seen it before. Almost double the 100 calories per ounce. They were pretty tasty too. I included the pictures of the nutritional content. There were 5 or six flavors. Pb with banana, coconut, chocolate, cookie dough, ect.
a3f954911686d424cf96dab13dc9c64c.jpg
3546da8fa7158c28e695dc8f8592dd69.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Good stuff, I eat a different brand. I usually put them in an inside pocket when hunting so my body heat keeps them gooey.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

gabenzeke

WKR
I'm going to try to get ahold of these. Can't remember the other brand I tried, but it was awful

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

sneaky

"DADDY"
I'm going to try to get ahold of these. Can't remember the other brand I tried, but it was awful

It wasn't Justin's was it? There's another one that I'll dig the name up of shortly

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Scrappy

WKR
I tried Justin's and I found them to be gross. Peanut butter chocolate chip cookie dough sounds delicious, gonna have to try.

gabenzeke

WKR
It wasn't Justin's was it? There's another one that I'll dig the name up of shortly

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Justin's is it. They were awful. The honey one was ok, but it was just like they're too dry or something. I may just get serious about cutting enough weight to justify a jar of Skippy someday... :)

mvmnts

WKR
The Justin's have zero preservatives in them, so they need to be kneaded up thoroughly. I usually give them a good massage before I pack them away, and then again a little before I eat them. But they are super tasty. By far my favorite. If you ever get a packet that still isn't good after a thorough workover, you can absolutely email them and they will replace them. I had a package of peanut butter cups from them that was dried out (some grocers don't handle their product well and temp fluctuations can spoil the product a bit), and I emailed them and they send me a envelope full of coupons for all kinds of free stuff. They stand behind their product 110%.