Heroes and Horses

steve s

Lil-Rokslider
On June 15th, I am departing for Manhattan, Montana to volunteer for a week with Heroes and Horses. If you haven't heard of them, check out the Yeti video below - I guarantee it is worth your time.

I am also hoping to raise $10,000 for HH prior to departing for Montana. I have a FB fundraiser link below or you can contribute directly at Heroes And Horses

I will also be soliciting auction items for their fall fundraiser, so let me know if anyone has contacts that might be interested in donating...
Thanks and PM me if you donate so I can match. Best, steve

YETI Presents: One Eighty Out - YouTube

Heroes and Horses

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

amp713

WKR
I'm a very big fan of their efforts. Both sides of the duo need a dedication from we the people....

OP
steve s

steve s

Lil-Rokslider
Steve,

How did you volunteer for this? I ask because I would like to volunteer my time as well.

Shoot me an email and I can get you in touch with Linda, the volunteer coordinator. I am not sure what they have open for volunteer slots for the year, but she will definitely know. Best, Steve
[email protected]

OP
steve s

steve s

Lil-Rokslider
Just broke $2,000 on the FB fundraiser. Thanks to everyone who has donated!

OP
steve s

steve s

Lil-Rokslider
Just hit $2,550 - 100% going to Heroes and Horses!!!

Three days left on my FB fundraiser.

Thanks to everyone who has shared or donated to an awesome program!

OP
steve s

steve s

Lil-Rokslider
I'll be there the week after and in August teaching packing. Great job running a fundraiser prior to going like this.

Thanks man. Where you going to be? I’m at Russ’ place with a group June 21-something, heading up early but sounds like we might be there about the same time.

We raised about 3k on FB and are about half way to $15k, which has become the new goal to raise before I get there.

OP
steve s

steve s

Lil-Rokslider
48 hours left in the FB fundraiser if you want to donate. We are currently at $2,900 raised on FB (goal is $3,000).

We are also hosting a party at 10th Mountain Whiskey in Vail on June 13th. We have 10 sponsors lined up and will be looking for 10 more. LMK if anyone is in the are and interested in sponsoring or attending.

Last, I Bumped the goal to $15,000 - that is the cost for one participant to attend the program. Thanks all, Steve

mtrecon

Lil-Rokslider
Yes, I'm in the Black Hills. I'll arrive on the 26th of June for 1 week and then August 26th for another week. I'll get more out of this than I could possibly ever give in return.

OP
steve s

steve s

Lil-Rokslider
Yes, I'm in the Black Hills. I'll arrive on the 26th of June for 1 week and then August 26th for another week. I'll get more out of this than I could possibly ever give in return.

That last sentence is so true for all of us. Hope to meet you before I head home.