Randy Newberg Ted Talk

PNWTO

Lil-Rokslider
Fantastic! Got a chance to meet him this weekend and what a humble, class-act of a guy. We need a lot more like him.

Randy Newberg

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
Thanks guys. Glad you liked it. If was filmed in February and finally put up on TEDx YouTube on Friday.

[video=youtube_share;bcCVI-g3RbQ]https://youtu.be/bcCVI-g3RbQ[/video]

Don't expect me to wear that attire without good cause.

Crippledsledge64

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks for bringing this up, I didn't even realize he did a Ted talk. Nice to see him reach an audience that isn't just hunters. Big fan of Newberg and how he approaches his videos in a humble way. I think he does a great job in representing us as land conservationist whose actions benefit the public at large.

Last edited:

gabenzeke

WKR
Thanks for all you do Randy! So much respect for you.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
When I saw the title of the thread I opened it expecting to see a video or audio of Randy and Ted having a conversation. I'm sure that would have been interesting as well.

HeadnWest

WKR
“These public lands of America represent the greatest concentration of undistributed wealth on the planet” - Randy Newberg

My favorite line, and so true!

Scoot

WKR
I'm not a fan of most Ted Talks but Randy presented some really great info in there. Spot on in his take with this issue.
Thanks for being the ambassador for sportsmen that you are Randy.

young7.3

WKR
Excellent presentation Randy! Thanks again for all your effort and dedication you contribute to public land!

Great work randy. I appreciate all you do for sportsmen and conservation. I also love your shows and podcast. Keep it up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk