Home invasion...Ca Style

Beendare

WKR
Sad to say.....but this is where we are headed with guns here in CA.

BTW, We appreciate all who try to help support us with our 2nd amendment rights

[video=youtube;wypFgcqHyvc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=5&v=wypFgcqHyvc[/video]

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
Not even a snicker, eh?

I didn't find it funny......not even a little bit. Because I know how idiotic the liberals have become in recent years. So that could be moronically real at some point. But the higher likelihood is that they just remove all weapons from all households. I don't see CA even allowing citizens to own guns in the future at all.......whether in a safe or not.

Ok that was freakin funny.
There's a reason we don't see home invasions in this part of PA. It's just way to risky.

JohnnyB

WKR
My daughter was in the Dr office and a nurse came out and told me that during routine exam questions my daughter admitted we had guns in our home. The nurse said they needed a statement from me as to the number of guns and how they are stored. I hate to teach my kids to lie to their doctor, but I was caught flat footed on that one and didn’t think to prepare her for that type of question.

Maybe the absurdity of what is happening in this state is starting to wake up voters. It seems some recent polling suggests the average California resident is getting fed up with ultra liberalism.

My daughter was in the Dr office and a nurse came out and told me that during routine exam questions my daughter admitted we had guns in our home. The nurse said they needed a statement from me as to the number of guns and how they are stored. I hate to teach my kids to lie to their doctor, but I was caught flat footed on that one and didn’t think to prepare her for that type of question.

Maybe the absurdity of what is happening in this state is starting to wake up voters. It seems some recent polling suggests the average California resident is getting fed up with ultra liberalism.

I live in the most pro gun-hunting area of PA and my DR ask me about guns in the home every time I get a physical.
He likes my lifestyle, but wtf doc.
But then again he really frowns on my drinking.

Grumman

WKR
I’m not getting the connection of why a doctor would ask about guns. Would insurance providers be driving that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JohnnyB

WKR
I heard that it was added during the Obama Care times, possibly under Covered California, our own special version. They justify it as being a health risk for kids. I wonder if they asked her about texting and driving? Seems at least as legit.

Bear_Hunter

Lil-Rokslider
In this scenario, the ammo would have been in a seperate similar type of safe. “You want ammo sir? Well that’s a 7 day waiting period for your safety.”

OP
Beendare

Beendare

WKR
We have a huge amount of gun owners in Ca.....but unfortunately not all vote, even fewer are involved in action groups....gun owner apathy is only topped by hunter apathy in Ca.

Broomd

WKR
Yes, the reason Dr's ask about guns is due to the O'care bullsh t. Liberals are sewage, plain and simple.

My doctor asked me once and I just looked at him like he was an idiot and simply didn't answer. We carried on with my exam...
If your doctor asks, simply tell him/her that isn't any of his business.

davsco

WKR
I’m not getting the connection of why a doctor would ask about guns. Would insurance providers be driving that?

you mean like sheer friggin' arrogance. how about you (doctor) worry about my actual physical health and not outside influences. did he ask about swimming pools, slippery floors, knives, prescription drugs secured, if your bathtubs have nonslip flooring, etc? had a doc that always asked about seat belts being worn, but would he call you to go over test results, hell no.

OP
Beendare

Beendare

WKR
Obamacare requires your doc to ask about guns........Obama wanted to leave a little something for you to remember him.

boom

WKR
i've had a run of health things lately.

mostly getting exams for my future travels..some sicknesses. not once has a doctor ever asked me about guns. they do hand out that questionaire about "if i am in an abusive relationship"

my last doctor actually said she didnt know what i was talking about when i asked about the gun question.. and i am a KP patient. "the Man" of insurance companies.

boom

WKR
i dont need to watch that video to see how that is gonna play out. just more crap to divide the masses.

it will never happen.