Extreme Expeditions out of Alaska

Was turned onto these folks by my neighbor, and he knows one of the guides for this operation. He spoke highly of them and I was wondering if anyone here has had any hunts with these folks and what their experience was like? I am trying to get hooked up with a fall 2019 or 2020 hunt for moose, grizzly bear, and wolf. If anyone knows another company that they really liked I could use some help in finding the right folks to book with. Thanks to all.

David

Conroy

WKR
I have been talking to Billy Molls about a 2020 Moose hunt. Seems like a stand up guy with a lot of references. I attended a seminar/talk by him at one of our sport shows and talked to him for a while afterwards. His number is 715-205-7766. He has videos on youtube you can check out as well.

OP
6mm Remington
I have been talking to Billy Molls about a 2020 Moose hunt. Seems like a stand up guy with a lot of references. I attended a seminar/talk by him at one of our sport shows and talked to him for a while afterwards. His number is 715-205-7766. He has videos on youtube you can check out as well.

Thanks I appreciate the help!