Dear Kifaru R&D...

Dear Kifaru R&D...

Man, this isn’t anything that fancy. I was going to basically build a panel or pouch to which you could afix your holster, and suspend that panel from the lower portion of the shoulder straps so you kind of end up with a cross draw/ shoulder rig. I still like that and I’m going to sew one up to see- but The “Bruce ain’t Here, Man” aka the stitch slingers gunslinger isn’t anything but three lash straps... It’s way secure in the NICE belt but rides funny on the little popup belt.
bd65c11486d80790979ccbf4a4515799.jpg
6d3470190219c208a4849192c4de59aa.jpg
cbcb4d314cab529a69eaea44b5c40ecb.jpg

636c009098729d86d565cc4394bdf92f.jpg

111b2338b47d711235f6993854936c1e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
Again, looking for a universal accessory that can secure any sidearm/any holster for quick transfer from pack to pants.

I've been using a simple paddle holster with my G20 for a few years now without a single issue. It can easily attach to my pack belt, and it just as easily attaches to my pants/belt and rides on my hip.

I have the JC custom kydex holster for my G20. It fits the kifaru belt great. However going from kifaru belt to my pants belt takes a pocketknife or something sharp, to lift the tab on the malice clips. Its possible to do it, just a pain. There's gotta be something better than the malice clips. Other than that, I love the holster.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

OP
Where's Bruce?
I've been using a simple paddle holster with my G20 for a few years now without a single issue. It can easily attach to my pack belt, and it just as easily attaches to my pants/belt and rides on my hip.

Such holsters are fine for everyday carry but not ideal if you're tumbling down a mountain. Your weapon is not secured and can fall out. With the holster secured using the straps shown above and with the quick release thumb breaks on my holsters, the chances of us becoming separated are almost nill. I prefer my pistol be secured behind the front left pocket on my belt to protect it when brush busting.

Obviously a tether to the pistol is the most certain way of retaining possession if not positive control of your sidearm but In that sidearm sling your pistol is going to stay put to the extent the holster can manage- and That holster is not coming off the pack belt inadvertently in any survivable acccident. Once you start getting parted out however, oftimes your equipment meets similar fate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Where's Bruce?
It's always out to get you. Gravity.

[video=youtube;2YdiK3iyMIY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YdiK3iyMIY&t=5s[/video]

OP
Where's Bruce?
And in our Frequently Asked Questions section, a common inquiry among those who hunt with me is "Where's Bruce?"

I have fallen down some mountains.

TheCougar

WKR
Try this: PUP - BAWIDAMANN SHENANIGANS

It attaches to the back of your holster. Works for PALS matrix and you undo two snaps to remove, re-snap the buttons, and it is ready for a belt. So far, it is the best I have found. The only thing it won’t solve is making a kydex holster quieter, but you can buy a cordura holster or modify a kydex one.

View attachment 71027