Yeti drops NRA?

Brendan

WKR
There is only one "divisive" front. Think about it. The divisive front comes from those that want to take away or infringe on our rights.......period. I'm pretty sure the NRA and most members would rather have absolutely no need that the NRA existed. That would mean that ALL Americans FULLY supported the 2nd Amendment. The NRA didn't create that division.......the NRA exists BECAUSE of that division. The divisive mentality existed long before the NRA existed.......but they are willing to draw the line in the sand and stand up to those divisors. This is a very typical liberal tactic that has sunk in with many conservatives as well........"be the divisors, then blame the other side as creating division". Logic and reason simply exposes that flaw in thinking.

Disagree. The NRA is needlessly creating division within it's own supporters or potential supporters. My opinion is that the NRA's core support right now comes from a base that is shrinking long-term. Same challenges that conservatism in this country faces. I don't think it'll happen quickly, but evolve or perish. But it is absolutely not a "If you don't agree with the NRA you're a liberal POS..." mentality which is how a lot of this arguing from some supporters comes across, and is part of the problem.

Brendan

WKR
On a lighter note, I think I'm rapidly approaching my limit for Internet arguing until something concrete or new develops on this.

I'm going to pattern a Turkey gun. Maybe shoot some skeet or my bow. Then I'll probably buy a 6 pack, come back, and give flood shit for using outserts or something like that...

Trial153

WKR
You really like adding to content don't you??

Content? Are you serious? This thread is chock full of content. Similar threads on ...( insert any hunting forum ) are full of content . The content is that a whole lot of us are acting like buffoons. The lack of context by our own is frightening.

Disagree. The NRA is needlessly creating division within it's own supporters or potential supporters. My opinion is that the NRA's core support right now comes from a base that is shrinking long-term. Same challenges that conservatism in this country faces. I don't think it'll happen quickly, but evolve or perish. But it is absolutely not a "If you don't agree with the NRA you're a liberal POS..." mentality which is how a lot of this arguing from some supporters comes across, and is part of the problem.

Some valid points here on "division"
But I also don't believe the NRA created this division, but rather recognized it. Trump recognized the same division to get elected. He didn't create it, the media did. The NRA is using the division created yes, as this is the hand they were dealt that ensures them a chance to uphold the 2A.
The opposition to the American culture started this division and systematically manipulated key parts of our "process" until their voice could legally be heard, and from there they have gained all the momentum we currently see today.
The enemies of what America "was" created the division as they wanted America to be something different.

In Jr high all the kids line up on the side lines, 2 captains were selected, from there, they chose sides till all the kids were chosen.
The NRA didn't initiate this tactic, they got chose as one of the captains to oppose the other side.

sndmn11

WKR
Not always, no it isn't.....
I am sponsored by several companies, some that offer me a discount, others supply me with totally free products.
I am currently setting a sponsorship up with a Japanese company that is using me to promote their product and in return they will be offering a discount. Sometimes it is free sometimes it is discounted

If there is a net profit involved, I wouldn't call it a sponsorship. That would throw retailers and coupon users into a sponsored by...
Imagine all the "sponsored by kroger" stickers slapped on vehicles because they used their kroger/king soopers/city market card at the gas pump.

On a lighter note, I think I'm rapidly approaching my limit for Internet arguing until something concrete or new develops on this.

I'm going to pattern a Turkey gun. Maybe shoot some skeet or my bow. Then I'll probably buy a 6 pack, come back, and give flood shit for using outserts or something like that...

Haha I love it. Enjoy the shooting.

Trial153

WKR

Outserts suck. He deserves it.

If there is a net profit involved, I wouldn't call it a sponsorship. That would throw retailers and coupon users into a sponsored by...
Imagine all the "sponsored by kroger" stickers slapped on vehicles because they used their kroger/king soopers/city market card at the gas pump.

I am sponsored by several companies who use my brand to promote their products in this industry. From me using their product, they get more sales and make more profit. For my services increasing their sales, they offer me a discount on their products. Others offer me free which are my primary products used, while lesser needed companies I choose to use, only offer a discount. For my brand, I am both sponsored and discounted for my brand's name. I use their attire, and marketing logos on my products, and they use my name and pictures on their websites.
I am more "sponsored" than discounted, but the discount secures sponsorship.

back to the thread- everyone should support the 2A in what ever means possible.

sndmn11

WKR
Not always, no it isn't.....
I am sponsored by several companies, some that offer me a discount, others supply me with totally free products.
I am currently setting a sponsorship up with a Japanese company that is using me to promote their product and in return they will be offering a discount. Sometimes it is free sometimes it is discounted

I am sponsored by several companies who use my brand to promote their products in this industry. From me using their product, they get more sales and make more profit. For my services increasing their sales, they offer me a discount on their products. Others offer me free which are my primary products used, while lesser needed companies I choose to use, only offer a discount. For my brand, I am both sponsored and discounted for my brand's name. I use their attire, and marketing logos on my products, and they use my name and pictures on their websites.
I am more "sponsored" than discounted, but the discount secures sponsorship.

back to the thread- everyone should support the 2A in what ever means possible.

I was talking about Yeti and the NRA you stuck your own self pat on the back in there.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
My opinion is that the NRA's core support right now comes from a base that is shrinking long-term. Same challenges that conservatism in this country faces. I don't think it'll happen quickly, but evolve or perish.

Oh, I fully agree that their base is shrinking, just like the conservative base. Those are the times we're in. We're seeing it first hand every day.....evil is now considered "good" by the majority, and good is seen as "evil". But that doesn't mean that we have to compromise on our ideologies or beliefs......or "evolve" them. If anything, we need to stand even more firm with them, and become even more vocal in support of them. I am absolutely NOT one of those "if you can't beat them, join them" kind of guys.

Along with millions of other Americans, I served in our military to preserve the American way of life, and defend the Constitution of the United States and the rights that it guarantees. I was willing to give up my life to do that. Just because I'm not wearing the uniform every day now, doesn't mean that I suddenly become an apathetic American indifferent to what happens.

We have some real threats these days to our way of life, and our Constitution and rights. What are threats to America and our Constitution called? ENEMIES! Foreign or domestic. That oath doesn't go away just because I'm not in uniform. That oath should be applied to ALL Americans. Some things are not worth compromising. And as hard as the left keeps trying to make America just like the rest of the world.......compromising on the American way of life and our Constitution and rights......is NOT an option.

We have a majority in this country that is bent on "changing America" into every other country. The only way to do that completely is to tear down or destroy the Constitution. The Constitution is what separates us from every other country in the world and the left knows that. They hate that. As long as the Constitution exists as written, we are America. Destroy it, and you destroy America. That sure sounds like an enemy to me. And I will fight to the death against all enemies, foreign and domestic, to protect and preserve the Constitution.

Now......which side do you think the NRA is on? So the question remains.....which side is everyone else on? See how easy it is to get to the "with us or against us" mentality? If you don't have that mentality, then you're complacent and complicit with what's going on in America today. I'd rather stand with the 5 million NRA members and fight than be one of the 300+ MILLION that aren't "with us". And I certainly didn't get that mentality FROM the NRA, I had it before I even knew who or what the NRA was.

sndmn11

WKR
Oh, I fully agree that their base is shrinking, just like the conservative base. Those are the times we're in. We're seeing it first hand every day.....evil is now considered "good" by the majority, and good is seen as "evil". But that doesn't mean that we have to compromise on our ideologies or beliefs......or "evolve" them. If anything, we need to stand even more firm with them, and become even more vocal in support of them. I am absolutely NOT one of those "if you can't beat them, join them" kind of guys.

Along with millions of other Americans, I served in our military to preserve the American way of life, and defend the Constitution of the United States and the rights that it guarantees. I was willing to give up my life to do that. Just because I'm not wearing the uniform every day now, doesn't mean that I suddenly become an apathetic American indifferent to what happens.

We have some real threats these days to our way of life, and our Constitution and rights. What are threats to America and our Constitution called? ENEMIES! Foreign or domestic. That oath doesn't go away just because I'm not in uniform. That oath should be applied to ALL Americans. Some things are not worth compromising. And as hard as the left keeps trying to make America just like the rest of the world.......compromising on the American way of life and our Constitution and rights......is NOT an option.

We have a majority in this country that is bent on "changing America" into every other country. The only way to do that completely is to tear down or destroy the Constitution. The Constitution is what separates us from every other country in the world and the left knows that. They hate that. As long as the Constitution exists as written, we are America. Destroy it, and you destroy America. That sure sounds like an enemy to me. And I will fight to the death against all enemies, foreign and domestic, to protect and preserve the Constitution.

Now......which side do you think the NRA is on? So the question remains.....which side is everyone else on? See how easy it is to get to the "with us or against us" mentality? If you don't have that mentality, then you're complacent and complicit with what's going on in America today. I'd rather stand with the 5 million NRA members and fight than be one of the 300+ MILLION that aren't "with us". And I certainly didn't get that mentality FROM the NRA, I had it before I even knew who or what the NRA was.

Absolutely, what some folks cannot grasp is that same attitude about defending the constitution applies to things that "they/them" will never compromise on. Those who have served defended the constitution as a whole, because the whole made this country not just pieces and parts. Sometimes that service has been in difference to one's own opinion, but the duty is just that and the result is unwavering dedication to the service and defense of what the country was built on....in or out of country.
A perfect example is how law enforcement is called on to protect the rights of those who choose to riot/protest against them. I feel like it's becoming hard to tell the difference between anti gun and anti police and anti president riots.

Mflood, we disagreed on the semantics of sponsored vs discounted, which in the grand scheme of things probably doesn't matter. The pat your own back was not meant as a slight towards you, more just a blunt statement. I am sure we would get a long great with the other communication cues of tone, facial expressions, body language, etc.

Last edited:

jm1607

WKR
I hate the NRA and would never give them a dime, but I'm very Pro-gun/Pro-hunting (obviously)

With that being said, not that I would ever buy their overpriced crap anyway, it sucks to see Yeti folding under pressure then lie about it (if that's what really happened)..

But at the same time, the NRA doesn't have to rat them out and whine about it..

Would like to see some e-mails or real evidence instead of pure BS..

Last edited:

wapitibob

WKR
The NRA sub Org got a form letter along with about 300 other participants in the Legacy Vendor program. They got butt hurt, posted half truths about the contents, and made it a 2nd Amendment issue for their own gain. I find their tactics suspect.

Last edited:

Because there are many options
:)
490938b1a6e30468262c8f94e9f8d804.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Northernpiker

WKR
Classified Approved
I'm very pro-gun also and I want to keep my guns, I don't agree with everything the NRA does but I think it's definitely the best place to donate my money to keep guns. Best Bang for the Buck...little humor there!😂

The NRA sub Org got a form letter along with about 300 other participants in the Legacy Vendor program. They got butt hurt, posted half truths about the contents, and made it a 2nd Amendment issue for their own gain. I find their tactics disgusting.
If this accurate, the tactics to capitalize off it is wrong
I think we all agree with this
I hope we all agree with this

Its a battle at this level for something pretty vital to our future as a sovereign nation. I can't imagine engaging daily with the corruption, lies and deceptions from the liberal left.

Still no excuse to try and destroy another company for pulling out
As long as it's reasons for doing so, are separate from the political pressures many corporations are feeling from the left.

If They are connected events, blow em up with exposure and smear them as un American

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk