Crispy boots

Is there anywhere that’s crispis are on sale? Or do they ever go on sale?! Or preferably does anyone have a hook up for

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

moeleo

WKR
Blackovis.com you’ll find select boots on sale there at different times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ehiggins

WKR
They were 30% off (ish) for Black Friday.

Ehiggins

WKR
It might have been 20%, but either way they were on sale.

Can't you use the rokslide code for blackovis on them?
There is a new shipment including the boots I want scheduled around June 1 so maybe some old year stuff will be on sale soon?
Either way Crispi is a great boot that I've been really happy with.

Jd259

WKR
You can use the rokslide discount on black Ovis and save 10% you just missed their big sale on last years stuff but all the new ones are in and all sizes are in stock and you get free shipping and a pair of socks I believe.

Midway U.S.A. has a couple models on sale now. I just bought the wild rocks. Super comfy but wont be tryin em out till fall. 400 grams insulation and all.

If you are a new member at Blackovis, you can get a 10% discount for your first order. Call them and place your order over the phone. Got my Crispi Hunter GTX from them.

mvmnts

WKR
Got my Wyomings on Campsaver for $263. Incidentally they are the first high end end boot that has actually fit me and I've tried over a dozen pairs. I love them.

ericF

WKR
Midway U.S.A. has a couple models on sale now. I just bought the wild rocks. Super comfy but wont be tryin em out till fall. 400 grams insulation and all.

How did they fit versus your normal sizing. I've been eyeing the Midway sale for a while now, but not sure if the insulation affects the sizing on these.