Packrafters - K-pump on the cheap

colonel00

WKR
Alright, I was going to put this in Gear Deals but it really isn't a deal that most people can get unless you are in KC. My Cabelas has a bunch of the K-Pump K100 pumps in the bargain cave. We have used one of these pumps on the Packraft Rondys that Luke Moffet typically brings and they are very nice, especially for topping off the raft. Unfortunately the $75 price tag was a bit steep.

Well, since they are in the bargain cave, they are already discounted and now sit at 40% off of that. I'm holding out for them to go to 50% since nobody in the Midwest has a clue what they are for I think. If anyone wants one, shoot me a PM and I can pick it up now or wait for a little better price if you want.

sneaky

"DADDY"
Might be the impetus I need to get a packraft lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Mt Al

WKR
Just for another option if someone's interested: I bought a Therm-a-Rest NeoAir Mini Pump for $39. Very small, doesn't fit the valve perfectly, nor does it have the oomph to fill the packraft all the way up. However, once it's done it's thing, a few breaths (5 0r 6) and it's topped off.

The only benefit of the Therm-a-Rest pump, actually more like a fan, is the size. It's ridiculously small and light, runs on 2 AAs. I keep my inflation bag in my kit in case of battery death.

Going to get a K-Pump for my inflatable raft though, thanks for the notice!