Starting to get bummed with 2018

oldgoat

WKR
Surely there's something local? And one year might be tough, but it's for the greater good. You'll get to spend a lot of time with your new child, which is priceless (if not frustrating and sometimes terrifying).

After this elk season, I get to take the next three off. Thanks Navy! That just means that in four years I'll get to bring my little man out with me.

That Haze Gray gets in the way, don't it!

sneaky

"DADDY"
I was almost sitting out because I can't ever seem to draw a tag and I live out west. Luckily for me Montana is still undervalued

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
Not undervalued, overpriced lol. I say this while planning my own Montana hunt. They certainly set the bar for resident v nonresident tag cost differential.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

My wife is in her final semester this fall to become a nurse practitioner. Almost all her clinical hours are from August-December. I promised here I wouldn’t go out west at all this year and be mr dad. All I applied for is goat and sheep everywhere. I thought I was gonna be ok with it and now that tags are starting to come out I’m getting super bummed Anyone else not hunting out west this year?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You still have TX super, bighorn, Serria Diablo and Black Mesa. Technically that’s not out west....

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Don’t even get me started on 2018, an injury that kept me in a wheelchair and on crutches for 4 months that I’ll likely never get to 100% of where I was before the injury, losing a job and being forced to relocate due to a lying co worker....yeah, **** this year.

OP
Jtelarkin08
Don’t even get me started on 2018, an injury that kept me in a wheelchair and on crutches for 4 months that I’ll likely never get to 100% of where I was before the injury, losing a job and being forced to relocate due to a lying co worker....yeah, **** this year.

Lol you win. Sorry I posted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Meh, no your post is cool, Things are looking up and appear to be working out for the better, it’s just been a pain in the ass of a year.

It’s only May. Some times shitty things happen just so they get you headed in a better direction.