2007 toyota tundra problem

I have a 2007 Toyota Tundra 4x4 crew cab and the dash board warning light are flashing none stop. Looking for solutions and how too fix it

Thanks; Terry

Bl704

WKR
I have a 2007 Toyota Tundra 4x4 crew cab and the dash board warning light are flashing none stop. Looking for solutions and how too fix it

Thanks; Terry
Black electrical tape. LOL

Obd / diagnostic computer reader should give a hint...or a trip to Auto zone who can usually check (free) for you.

Which warning light or lights specifically are lighting up?

Could be a bad wheel speed sensor. It will make the brake, vsc and abs light up.

Solid check engine is usually emissions... flashing is usually not good and more engine/powertrain related is what I was told by Toyota.

Edit to add - O2 sensors are common issues on the older Tundras

alaskanparret

Lil-Rokslider
My tundra has done that...just turning it off and on fixed everything ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Louro

FNG
Tire pressure Light? Maybe one of the sensor went bad. Don't forget the spare has one too.

Try disconnecting one cable on the battery post. Pump brake a few times to discharge electrical system. Re-connect battery post you should be good to go. Same thing happened on my son's 2004 4-Runner. This fixed the problem.

Stid2677

WKR
Is it the check engine light, 4 lo and traction control all at the same time? Does it stay in limp mode? I have a 2007 myself.

Rs3003

WKR
Maybe the seat belt needs to be worn. It’ll beep along with flashing light. :)

Iron pig

Lil-Rokslider
Have you had a trailer hooked to it recently? Check your fuses, my 07 blew a trailer brake light fuse due to a shitty wired trailer and set off every warning light in he dash.

IP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

neverquit

WKR
Take it to an auto parts store to check the code. Any thing else is a wild ass guess

VernAK

WKR
Take it to an auto parts store to check the code. Any thing else is a wild ass guess

I took my 4runner to a local shop with expertise and their code check was ambiguous. So...I took it
to the Toyota dealer in FBX and they said I needed 4 different sensors that were all hard to get and expensive.
I went to a Toyota Chat Room and my problem was solved in minutes. "Low Battery Voltage"......one volt low!

Get yourself a bluetooth code reader that pairs to your smart phone. I treat them like spare tires, one in every vehicle. Reseting a code can get you out of limp mode and home.