Please Welcome The Mule Deer Foundation (and win a membership)

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
attachment.php

Very happy to say Rokslide has partnered with the Mule Deer Foundation to promote conservation of one of our greatest North American species. You'll see their banners up on our Mule Deer and Blacktail forums.

We support what the Mule Deer Foundation is all about and encourage more Roksliders to join the MDF.

Most people know something about MDF, but everyone should read their "about us" on their site: About Us – Mule Deer Foundation

You can read about their stance on various issues here: Where We Stand – Mule Deer Foundation

To celebrate this new partnership, we're giving away (2) one-year memberships to MDF

This will include a subscription to their great mag: The Mule Deer Foundation Magazine
Anyone else wanting to join right now can do so at https://muledeer.org/get-involved/membership/

To enter for the membership, simply post a welcome to our new partner on this thread and I'll draw from the entries by May 17. If you're already a member, you can gift your membership to anyone you know who needs to be involved in mule deer conservation

5/25 Update: We have our winners. Thanks to all who participated.

BG775 of Reno, NV

wymtnpounder of Wyoming

Last edited:

Grumman

WKR
Welcome, never hunted mule deer but building points for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Welcome I'm going read up on what your all about when I get home from turkey hunting.

Edited to added I admit I didn't know to much about MDF before following and reading up on the links you provided. Guess I had a lot of assumptions that didn't seem to hold up. I've reached out to my local chapter San Rafael to get some more information on local projects past and present to give some context to this group. Everyone needs to be doing something to help conversation even a little. I've told myself I'd wait for the perfect group but I ended up doing nothing. Anything is better than nothing so now I'm looking at groups who have goals that align with mine and who doesn't want to keep muledeer on the landscape?

Last edited: